cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ohio Lake View Campgrounds

grannyapple3
Explorer
Explorer
Could anyone help me with locations of any Campgrounds in either Northern or Central Ohio that have sites right on a lake or lakeview sites ? Thank you
6 REPLIES 6

3boxerss
Explorer
Explorer
Indian Lake state park has Lake view site but you gotta book em early
2017 Wildwood XLite 201BHXL
2016 Ford F250
Previous Camper 2001 Bantam B19 by Trail Lite

tracyb-oh
Explorer
Explorer
The Grand Lake at St Marys state park has some lake view spots. Also Lake Harrison State Park. We were at both last year and remember seeing lake view spots. It might be too far south from where you want to be but Deer Creek State Park also has lakeview and lake side sites.
Tracy and T
2017 Sanibel 5th wheel
2015 Dodge Ram crew cab long bed Cummins diesel

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
Airdaile wrote:
No lake view from the campground at Geneva SP. Indian Creek RV Park in Geneva-on-the-Lake is only a block from the lake and there's no lake view from there either.

Airdaile is right but Geneva State Park does have a place to go to the beach with a big parking lot and Indian Creek there's steps to go to the water for a nice view. If you're not opposed to traveling a little farther East, about 90 minutes, there's Lake Erie State Park in New York State. There are sites with very nice views of the lake there.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
a lot of the ohio inland lakes have camping seacrh ohio state parks. which area of ohio ?

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer
No lake view from the campground at Geneva SP. Indian Creek RV Park in Geneva-on-the-Lake is only a block from the lake and there's no lake view from there either.

ThomBoles
Explorer
Explorer
Check Geneva State Park up on Lake Erie. Otherwise there is a park thatโ€™s attached to Cedar Point thatโ€™s on the lake. Youโ€™re going to pay a hefty premium to use it. Iโ€™m not sure what RV parks are on the smaller lakes in the state. I know there are a few out by Lake Pymatuming and one or two on the Berlin Resovoir near Youngstown.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Thom and Diane Boles
2010 Winnebago Vista 32K