cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

On our way

DHDW_2dogs
Explorer
Explorer
IT"S SOOO COLD TODAY. We're packed and ready to go. leaving tomorrow morning. I need some of that Florida warmth.
DH, 1946
DW, 1949
Daughter #1 Miniature shnauzer (deceased Sept 2010)
Daughter #2 Cockapoo (deceased May 2011)
2007 Ford F250 Super Duty, FX4 XLT, 6.0 L Diesel,Crew,,Timbren SES kit, Toyo AT tires, ScangaugeII
2008 Denali 5th wheel model 31SB-M5,
Honda 2000I
10 REPLIES 10

empty_nest
Explorer
Explorer
buta4 wrote:
It is so cold in Massachusetts today that one of our Politicians was seen walking with his hands in his own pockets!

:E

You sure that wasn't New York??? :h
2008 38' Winnebago Adventurer
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Toad)
03 Ranger 520 DVX - 225 hp. Evinrude

buta4
Explorer
Explorer
It is so cold in Massachusetts today that one of our Politicians was seen walking with his hands in his own pockets!

:E
Ray

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
darsben wrote:
LynnandCarol wrote:
RUN! We are sitting in Mandeville, LA waiting out some real gusty winds and storms tomorrow then we are off to finish our drive to south TX for 4 months:)
Happy travels and stay safe!

We have been sitting still in Fort Stockton, TX since Friday night waiting for the ice/snow/sleet/rain/hail to stop.

Oh did I forget to mention blowing snow/wind

Stay safe, stay hunkered down, and don't rush. It is cold, gray, and windy down in southern Texas also. Not worth risking an accident to get here. Things will start to change by next Wednesday I guess.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
We'll be leaving hopefully Tues from Southern MI. We'll keep an eye on the weather as it seems to be a pretty bad storm coming accross the Southern states and up the East coast. Having our home with us makes traveling much easier and we can take our time. Florida, I'm sure will be there when we arrive. :))
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Safe Travels
Hurry Down
&
Enjoy!!!!
pawatt

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
LynnandCarol wrote:
RUN! We are sitting in Mandeville, LA waiting out some real gusty winds and storms tomorrow then we are off to finish our drive to south TX for 4 months:)

We have been sitting still in Fort Stockton, TX since Friday night waiting for the ice/snow/sleet/rain/hail to stop.

Oh did I forget to mention blowing snow/wind
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Parrothead_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't hang around very long considering the weather issued for this coming week. Check out the Weather.com video regarding what is expected Tuesday & Wednesday.

http://www.weather.com/video/snow-and-ice-head-east-36281?
2018 Chevy 2500HD Duramax - 2015 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
16K Huskey EZ Roller Hitch - EU2000i Honda Generator

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer

DHDW_2dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Hope the snow off lake Ontario is not to bad on 81 tomorrow.

There's never a good time to go through Syracuse. According to the weather channel tomorrow should be ok
DH, 1946
DW, 1949
Daughter #1 Miniature shnauzer (deceased Sept 2010)
Daughter #2 Cockapoo (deceased May 2011)
2007 Ford F250 Super Duty, FX4 XLT, 6.0 L Diesel,Crew,,Timbren SES kit, Toyo AT tires, ScangaugeII
2008 Denali 5th wheel model 31SB-M5,
Honda 2000I

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hope the snow off lake Ontario is not to bad on 81 tomorrow.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!