cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pacific City Thousand Trails Questions

rugermark2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a new member of thousand trails (zone pass). It came free with the new 5th wheel. Has anyone stayed out at the Pacific City Oregon park? Is it nice? Is it like a parking lot or is there some privacy? My wife would like to plan a trip out there in the next couple of weeks, any information would be appreciated.
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins
2015 Cougar 29RLI
5 REPLIES 5

rugermark2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks samsontdog. We scheduled a trip there next weekend. I will have to tell my wife we need to go to the h loop. I have heard that the la Conner one is nice. We want to go the Leavenworth one sometime also.
2015 Cougar 29RLI

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
We have been members of TT for over 34 years and have been to most of the Parks. Pacific City is one of our fav Parks. We have spent a month the in July and Aug for over 18 straight years. We stay in H section. It is hilly but well the effort. Make sure and go to South Jetty in Florence Oregon also La Conner TT in Wash
samsontdog:o:W

rugermark2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Cat lady for the link. Also thanks to rollexx for the information.
2015 Cougar 29RLI

rollexx
Explorer
Explorer
While we have never stayed there, we have stayed just down the road and have driven by many times. From the outside it looks very nice. Wooded sites, right across the street from the beach.
A road nearby takes you right on the beach where you can drive south down to Cape Kawanda or north for several miles.

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
This is what RV Park Reviews for Pacific City Thousand Trails had to say.

Cat Lady
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.