cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

campkrazy
Explorer
Explorer
jlee745 wrote:
R.Shaefer Heard,West Point, Ga
Site 89 Double site

We love this site.We had it last Mem.Day.We will be on site 98 This mem.day.Unles this site is open when we get there on thur.

jlee745
Explorer
Explorer
R.Shaefer Heard,West Point, Ga
Site 89 Double site

Our camping photos2008 Jayco Jayflight 28bhs
2001 F-150 5.4 Supercrew 4x4
2000 F/S 17ft. Javelin
2 50cc scooters

campkrazy
Explorer
Explorer

We were very close to the track.

campkrazy
Explorer
Explorer

Our Site this past weekend Atlanta Motor Speedway

marites62
Explorer
Explorer
CampingBugs wrote:
answerswillvary wrote:
Great Photos. Keep them coming!!

Sandi

I agree -- I love looking at these photos!! But can I make a suggestion/reminder -- It'd be great for the people posting pics to include the name of the campground and where it is located.. AND the site number they are in.

When the pics first started being posted.. all this info was included in most of the posts, then as time went on -- they seemed to have faded away. Knowing the site numbers was most helpful in planning future trips, etc. It's disappointing to come across pics of a place you'd like to go to and seeing a desirable campsite, but not knowing what one it is! LOL So if people can start including the site numbers and what campground they are at again... that would be FABULOUS!!! Many Thanks.. and keep all the GREAT photos coming!!! :C

Stating campground name and place also helps when using the search feature. Thanks.
:)Marites
DH
9 Kids
04 Jayco Jayfeather 25G
Cross-country trip
Our Cross country trip thread

"It is not the magnitude of our actions that matter, but the amount of Love that is put into them" - Mother Teresa

2SAM
Explorer
Explorer
We are out on our first trip of 07 and are now in Ozark AL. at this very nice, well designed RV Park this is our site:
pond in RV Park

MALE_RN_777
Explorer
Explorer
CampingBugs wrote:
answerswillvary wrote:
Great Photos. Keep them coming!!

Sandi

I agree -- I love looking at these photos!! But can I make a suggestion/reminder -- It'd be great for the people posting pics to include the name of the campground and where it is located.. AND the site number they are in.

When the pics first started being posted.. all this info was included in most of the posts, then as time went on -- they seemed to have faded away. Knowing the site numbers was most helpful in planning future trips, etc. It's disappointing to come across pics of a place you'd like to go to and seeing a desirable campsite, but not knowing what one it is! LOL So if people can start including the site numbers and what campground they are at again... that would be FABULOUS!!! Many Thanks.. and keep all the GREAT photos coming!!! :C

I agree and put the campground name and the location but as for the site.... I hate to sound greedy but....its mine :B
03 Ford F150 XLT
Good-bye old friend --- 01 Coleman Sante Fe Pop-up
Hello new friend --- 09 KZ Coyote 23CR Hybrid
Me :R,The Wife:W,The Boy:p,Girl 1 :B,Girl 2 :E
We are Blessed.

weekend_camper
Explorer
Explorer
This is our Second time out this year. This is Fox Ridge State Park, IL. Site #17. It is about 15 minutes for I-70. There was a Playground in center of campground loop. Access to Parks Hiking trail system about 100 feet away from campsite. Liked not having to leave campground to go hiking. Highs in upper 40's, Lows in upper 20's.

2006 WILDWOOD LA 272BHSS
2003 FORD EXPEDITION 5.4L W/ FACTORY TOW
PRODIGY BRAKE CONTROLLER
EQUAL-I-ZER HITCH
Wife, 2 boys, Golden Retriever, and a Yorkie-Poo

rwings12000
Explorer
Explorer
Millbridge Campground Lancaster PA. Site name was Woodpecker
This was their nicest site

rwings12000
Explorer
Explorer
Metamora State Park Michigan

Sunrise out the window

CampingBugs
Explorer
Explorer
weekend camper -- that looks like a real nice site! (thanx for posting the site #) Are there any sites immediately to your left or right.. or are they well spaced apart? It's hard to tell this time of the year.. with the trees bare, etc. We might possibly be passing thru IL this summer and I'll keep this place in mind! ๐Ÿ™‚

waflhtrider -- where was the first photo taken (where you can see the site #21 post)?? That looks like a nice campsite! We like when we are tucked away in the trees like that! ๐Ÿ™‚

Good for you guys getting out there camping already -- I'm jealous! ๐Ÿ˜› It's almost that time for the rest of us! Altho we just got about a foot of snow dumped on us here in Northeastern part of PA... so it'll be a little while yet before we get out there I think. ๐Ÿ˜ž LOL Soon enuff tho... soon enuff! ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep posting those pics -- I love them! If anyone has any campsite pics to post from state parks in WV, VA, MD, NJ, and PA -- I'd LOVE to see some! Thanks a bunch!

HAPPY CAMPING!
SAFE & HAPPY TRAVELS! :B
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The 'Bug' Family
----
Carolyn & John

2006 Fleetwood Utah
2003 Chevy Tahoe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Map shows States camped in*

W7SFO
Explorer
Explorer
We have been out twice so far this year. About 1/2 of normal so far.

Ryan,
Spanaway WA.
2001 Sunnybrook
See me on Facebook!
Enjoying camping every chance I get.
Enjoy meeting other folks in the area to camp with.

weekend_camper
Explorer
Explorer
First time out this season. March 10-11, 2007, at Kickapoo state Park in Illinois, site #70. The park is about 5 miles from I-74. Our site was two sites about from shower house. Kayaking and canoeing is the major recreation in the summer. The weather was in mid 50's for a high, but ice was still melting.

It's getting that time again.
2006 WILDWOOD LA 272BHSS
2003 FORD EXPEDITION 5.4L W/ FACTORY TOW
PRODIGY BRAKE CONTROLLER
EQUAL-I-ZER HITCH
Wife, 2 boys, Golden Retriever, and a Yorkie-Poo

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
Just type in "640" in the width box when you post the image. That will keep it on the page.
2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

RBaker3967
Explorer
Explorer
OOOps sorry none of the pictures turned out right way too big. Of the moderator would like to delete these it would be fine. I will try again later when daughter is here to show me how to reduce the size and get the right pictures to come up. Thanks Rick

I fixed them for you.
Sandi (Moderator)
1997 F-350 CC PSD DRW
2005 Jayco 31BHS
1990 Sunline 1150 TC
Dad:D, Mom:W, Two teenage girls:?, Fido the wonder dog:p.