cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rio Grande Valley

texanrvr
Explorer
Explorer
We're looking forward to a much better year in Mission Tx, hopefully without the covid-19 restrictions.
Jay-Driver
Stella-Director of Operations and Navigator
Cassie-Schnauzer
'11 Heartland Landmark
2010 Dodge 3500 DRW
SLT
9 REPLIES 9

Geeze
Explorer
Explorer
texanrvr wrote:
We're looking forward to a much better year in Mission Tx, hopefully without the covid-19 restrictions.

Covid cases are way up in the valley right now. I look for another season similar to last.

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
More people wearing masks at Alamo Walmart than one might expect, However, any national map showing infections highlights the RGV. I would hope that a combination of hygiene and vaccinations will prevail

WE-C-USA
Explorer
Explorer
We changed our plans this year. After 12 years in the RGV, we won't go back until a few things have improved.
Frank & PJ
2022 2500HD GMC Duramax 4X4
2018 Grand Design-Refection 303RLS

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
For all of you that have your posts deleted please review the forum rules.
pawatt

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
I believe it will be much better than last year but not back to normal.
pawatt

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
While cases are up (by a factor of 10 since a month & half ago), deaths and hospitalizations are not following the same trend (even allowing for a typical 2week lag in the pattern).

If the serious impacts stay low, it's unlikely there will be another major set of restrictions.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
We all are but Iโ€™m worried about Delta.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
X2

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
Don't bet on it. At some point the shear number of infections will necessitate drastic measures again unless people wake up and get vaccinated. And even then, I am not sure that we haven't missed the golden opportunity to shut the virus down and the variants after Delta are going to require development of new vaccines to stop.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog