cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Scusset Beach, Mass

Greydennyhawk
Explorer
Explorer
I received an e mail from the camping director at Scusset Beach on Cape Cod bay,
Informing me that there is going to be a major electrical renovation at this facility, and the opening will be delayed until sometime after Memorial Day!
I hope that anyone that booked in already is aware of this, or were stopped by RA from booking a site.
Thanks
Dennis
Denny, Rosie and Josie the Beagle
2016 Allegro 36 LA
2016 Mazda 3
3 REPLIES 3

nancyjerry
Explorer
Explorer
They started last year about 2 weeks before season ended. They offered a $3 reduction in nightly rate for no hook ups or no charge to cancel your rsvp.
It is needed, so everyone will be happy in their future visits.
Nancy

Last year they (R.A.) did the same thing with the Delaware State Seashore Park Campground in DE.. The booking portion kept saying that there are no spots available for the dates selected..
We signed up for the monthly news letter that kept us up to date. they opened the park in mid June I believe... Once they started getting close they opened up certain booking time frames on certain days,, It worked fine
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
Well, it's about time! Unfortunate that it will encroach on the start of the season, but so badly needed!!!!
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King