cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Strange Christmas morning

Dog_Trainer
Explorer
Explorer
Well here it is a day I have always loved Christmas.
This year we have no Tree except a small ceramic one my wife made years ago. No family at our house Christmas eve or day. We will head out to my moms where 2 of our children will be for Christmas day. We took our tree over there and decorated it this year.
No lack of Christmas spirit here We had dinner with friends last night and attended a wonderful service at our church.
Tomorrow 12/26 we are on the road. The RV all packed and ready to go We will be in Williamsburg Va. in a few days to spend more holiday season with 2 more of our children and our Grand children. * days in VA. and then on our way to the Florida snowbird destination. Don't know when we are coming home we will just watch the weather and come home when it warms a bit.
I hope all of you enjoy your day and to all of my brothers in Christ Merry Christmas. Happy holidays to all
2016 Newmar Baystar 3401
2011 HHR Toad
Daktari & Lydia Cavalier King Charles , Annie get your guns, our English setter (fur Bearing Children)
4 REPLIES 4

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Dog Trainer wrote:
Well here it is a day I have always loved Christmas.
This year we have no Tree except a small ceramic one my wife made years ago. No family at our house Christmas eve or day. ...

My first Christmas Full Timing in my MH!

I sold everything and only took 4 childhood Christmas Ornaments with and then picked up a Rosemary Christmas tree from the grocery store!!

I was so happy to have sold the house, and bought a MH that it was the best first Christmas on the road RV'ing. :C

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I don't think it's strange. It may not be as 'traditional' as you would like but, it's not strange.

Enjoy your warm winter and your travels.

SageCrispin
Explorer
Explorer
No kids here either until next week. Plenty of Skype-ing going on though.

Merry Christmas
We've run out in the house, but the RV has two.

Damon Challenger.
Jeep Unlimited toad

PapaNIes60
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas to you and yours!