cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thousand Trails Webinair

botts12
Explorer
Explorer
I received a call last night from Thousand Trails wanting to book a telephone conversation about Webinair. They indicated I would need to be on the phone and on the internet to view a presentation. For talking with them for one hour I would get a free zone. Since I have two zones now, I thought this was interesting but wonder if anyone has gone through this telephone process yet and what is the catch?
2 REPLIES 2

LetsRV
Explorer
Explorer
The hitch is the sale presentation you'll have to sit through.

They will tell you about the great upgrades that are available. Most of them are related to cabins, get-aways, time shares and cruises. Not much for the actual RVer.

I have not sat through the webinair but have sat in on meeting the last couple of years (just to see what's going on) and they have all been around upgrading to their new and improved (all a matter of opinion) services.
Due to depreciation the above opinions are now worth less than what you paid for them.

We are all good at something.....
I just happen to be a good bad example.

2016 Forest River Forester 3011DSF

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know, but just remember "nothing is free"!
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard