cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trip to Nashville

CenTex
Explorer
Explorer
My other half and I are leaving next Wednesday for Nashville. We live in Central Texas and plan to stay near Little Rock over night as it is about the half way point between home and Nashville. I know of a good campground at Benton AR. but would like to stay on the east side of Little Rock if possible. If anyone knows of a good campground near I-40 within 20 miles of Little Rock, please post. I have the Good Sam RV Travel Guide, but it does not show anything on the east side of Little Rock. Also I have found several good campgrounds in the Nashville area but if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me know that as well.
WITH AGE COMES WISDOM, AS WELL AS LOTS OF ACHES AND PAIN.
4 REPLIES 4

CenTex
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the suggestions. I think it will be Two Rivers for Nashville. Riverside Park for Little Rock sounds good too.
WITH AGE COMES WISDOM, AS WELL AS LOTS OF ACHES AND PAIN.

xaugievike
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed at two rivers many times in Nashville. Recommend. As previous said its not fancy - but that doesn't mean it's bad. Clean, good hookups, exceedingly convenient to all Nashville has.
2015 Chevy Silverado 3500hd DRW.
Pulling Keystone Cougar 325SRX

A buddy and I started a blog - you can read it here:
http://twoguyscamping.blogspot.com

navybanker
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on Downtown Riverside RV park in North Little Rock! Right on the river and directly across from Clinton Library. Seven Points COE CG on Percy Priest Lake is a favorite for us. You think you are in some forest/lake area remote from civilization but to us close to Nashville attractions. With the old timers card, I think the fee is around $10. No sewer but has a dump site. We recommend Andrew Jackson's Hermitage plantation for a tour which is close to COE CG.
2017 Montana 3611 RL
2012 Chevy 2500HD Duramax

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
I would stay at the Downtown Riverside RV Park in Little Rock. You can access it from I-30, exit 141B, then you can exit toward I-40 and continue on your way. No campgrounds between Little Rock and Memphis that we have found. In West Memphis we like Tom Sawyers.
In Nashville we liked Two Rivers Campground. Convenient location, lowest price. Not the fanciest but we liked it for seeing the area.
Out of town to the east is Seven Points Corps of Engineers Campground. Bit of a drive to see anything but can't beat the price!
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi