Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aftermarket Drivers Seat

OSCBRADLEY
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone has replaced their factory drivers seat with a more comfortable aftermarket one and how you like it. I have a class c Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26B. I hate the seat, probably because i'm 6'3" and 250lbs factors into it. If you have, what brand/model did you get and has it made a difference? Again this seat needs to be applicable to a Class C. Thanks very much.
2016 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B
3 REPLIES 3

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer
Shop4Seats

Look at the class C seat bases.

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
It’s a good idea, but you have 2 issues you’re going to run into.

First, there’s only so much room in the cab of a C class m/h, whatever is behind the drivers seat will limit how far back you can go and the headroom is limited compared to a class A unit. In mine the dinette is behind the drivers seat and Winnie (Itasca) designed it such that I can move the cushions lean the front part backwards and allow me to slide the drivers seat all the way back and recline some, this makes a huge difference.

The second problem will be availablity of a seat the right size, height of pedestal, etc., to fit a van chassis. If you’re rig has OEM seats check some of the RV wreckers for upgraded (Flexsteel?) seats.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
go to any big truck stop and check them out.
bumpy