cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

redecorating unit

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
This season we have done some things to our '96 Cruise Master. Tune up and new fuel pump. On inside new bedding and new lights - wall sconces in bedroom and living room and table light. Then replaced the wood panel on fridge with shiny black formica. Replaced microwave also. Will try to post pictures of before and after. We love the outcome.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power
9 REPLIES 9

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Nice work!
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
Wow just look at this smoken 78 yr old posting pictures!!!!! Over the years we have also removed the stupid folding door to the bedroom and DH replaced with a louvered sliding door. Made doors for the space under the little drawers in nightstands, replaced carpet covered cardboard along floor that hides wires with wide oak molding. Put a drop down door under bed and made a space for baskets for laundry (really like it). Also added a strip lite lighting in the bathroom for extra light. He and his buddy made a pull out tray for the house batteries. They replaced our front air bags themselves. So you can do it yourself!
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
sconces before same sconces were in the living room. sconces after.new in living room this also ment we had to change 48 gold cabinet handles to bronze finish ones! Dinette before - Dinette after. fridge door after. fingers crossed this works!!
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
I am back trying again ----- this is the before of fridge.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power

chester490
Explorer
Explorer
looks nice. Looking forward to the rest of the pics

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
I am using the new upload system which I did try when it first was posted put now it doesn't seem to want to paste to my post. that one worked will keep working at it. Thanks though.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power

Pepperoni
Explorer
Explorer
Rog & Nan wrote:
darn it didn't work will have to work on it sorry guys.

You need to upload pictures to your webspace and use that address through the image link above the posting window, Picasa works well.

tjfogelberg
Explorer
Explorer
Appreciate the insight that we can remodel our RV just like our S&B home. Would seem to be much less expensive to do so in the long run.
We have a '99 Lazy Daze and the biggest thing that needs attention is the flooring. Almost impossible to get the carpet as clean as I want. Plan to go to some type of a vinyl flooring. The next thing after that would be to replace the window blinds with the newer ones. We don't want or need glitz and are satisfied with everything else.

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
darn it didn't work will have to work on it sorry guys.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power