cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2014 Fuzion 342 or 331 Out the door

giannamyhero
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at getting a 2014 Fuzion 342 or 331 and willing to travel for a smoking deal. Where and what was your best deal otd with tax or without tax. Thanks
20 REPLIES 20

1bacamaro
Explorer
Explorer
Rv direct has the best prices I have found. I ordered my 2013 fuzion 381 from them. Every option but full paint and got it for 54,000 out the door. My friend got his 412 from camping would with no monster package and led lights in awing etc for 75,000.00 I tried to get camping world to match the price on a 381 they had in stock but they couldn't touch the price.

jram116
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased ours a few weeks ago. Holamn and Lake Shore were the 2 with the lowest prices. Never accept their first and final offer, they both came down several thousands more before I bought.
2011 Ford F-350 DRW
2014 Fuzion 404 Chrome

englishmatt
Explorer
Explorer
just purchased a new 2013 Elevation 3912 for $57,500. Has Generator, 3 awnings (all with LED lights), all the bells and whistles that were important to us.

I looked and couldn't get close the $57,500 anywhere.

maxx1015
Explorer
Explorer
kfp673 wrote:
maxx1015 wrote:
If anyone looking for a 342 Indian valley camping just got one in ver nice unit ck it out at ivccrv.com thats were I got my 331 at

Hey maxx how was the pricing there? I live about 30 minutes from them but they don't often have much stock. Did you order your 331? I have been considering a. 331 as well but they did not seem to have as aggressive of prices as some for the big boys. Did they work with you? Thanks for the info
Good people to deal with and yes I order my 331 they just start to carry fuzion that's y their stock is low they r a mom and pop rv places so they did not like a lot of stock to start out at .they told me if more people start to ask for fuzion then more they will stock.

maxx1015
Explorer
Explorer
Good people to deal with and yes I order my 331 they just start to carry fuzion that's y their stock is low they r a mom and pop rv places so they did not like a lot of stock to start out at .they told me if more people start to ask for fuzion then more they will stock.

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
maxx1015 wrote:
If anyone looking for a 342 Indian valley camping just got one in ver nice unit ck it out at ivccrv.com thats were I got my 331 at

Hey maxx how was the pricing there? I live about 30 minutes from them but they don't often have much stock. Did you order your 331? I have been considering a. 331 as well but they did not seem to have as aggressive of prices as some for the big boys. Did they work with you? Thanks for the info

maxx1015
Explorer
Explorer

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
Steve, where did you buy your trailer? I'm sure the dealer would not mind and if anything would appreciate the free marketing. I'd be willing to travel for that deal. Thanks

720Deere
Explorer
Explorer
Nobody was "taking a swipe" here until your last post. I was just stating that everybody's trailer is equipped differently and prices do vary accordingly. You obviously have a very well equipped trailer and perhaps a trade secret that most people are not privy to. If I were you, I would definitely be buying a new trailer every year and selling the old one for a profit!
2011 Ford F-350 4X4 CC LB SRW 6.7
2013 Keystone Fuzion 315
B&W Companion Hitch
1 wife 2 kids and 1 dog

Steve76eb
Explorer
Explorer
720Deere wrote:
You are certainly going to get a variety of answers on this and many of them will not be representative of the optional equipment that you are looking at. You can easily amass over $10,000 in options from the base model.

I always chuckle when I hear people talk about how much less they paid for the "same" trailer I have. Next thing you know they are saying "oh you have a generator, oh you have the bunks in the back, oh we didn't want the dual awnings" and the list goes on and on. The only way that you compare is if the tellers of tall tales include a list of the optional equipment that their super cheap unit does or does not have.

If I didn't know any better, I would almost think 720 is taking a swipe at me. :B I am sure glad I have a generator, the happi jack bunks, the dual awnings and level up so I can be just like 720. I would hate to think my super cheap base model trailer isn't up to his standards. :R If you wanted to know what options my trailer does/doesn't have 720, all you had to do was ask. I would have been more than happy to share. Not so much anymore.

720Deere
Explorer
Explorer
You are certainly going to get a variety of answers on this and many of them will not be representative of the optional equipment that you are looking at. You can easily amass over $10,000 in options from the base model.

I always chuckle when I hear people talk about how much less they paid for the "same" trailer I have. Next thing you know they are saying "oh you have a generator, oh you have the bunks in the back, oh we didn't want the dual awnings" and the list goes on and on. The only way that you compare is if the tellers of tall tales include a list of the optional equipment that their super cheap unit does or does not have.
2011 Ford F-350 4X4 CC LB SRW 6.7
2013 Keystone Fuzion 315
B&W Companion Hitch
1 wife 2 kids and 1 dog

Steve76eb
Explorer
Explorer
kfp673 wrote:
Steve76eb wrote:
342 for $44 + tax. You need to shop around constantly and watch for the great deal to pop up.

Wow. Are you including equity from a trade? That is way under even the wholesale prices.

That was the sales price before I came in with any money.

ksss
Explorer
Explorer
If that's a real number, someone paid you to buy it. Great deal if you can get it.
2020 Chevy 3500 CC 4X4 DRW D/A
2013 Fuzion 342
2011 RZR Desert Tan
2012 Sea Doo GTX 155
2018 Chevy 3500HD CC LB SRW 4X4 D/A
2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
Steve76eb wrote:
342 for $44 + tax. You need to shop around constantly and watch for the great deal to pop up.

Wow. Are you including equity from a trade? That is way under even the wholesale prices.