cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jayco Aluminum structure

calliopeguy
Explorer
Explorer
I know that Jayco stopped making the all aluminum structure in 2003 or 2004. I'm interested in buying an older Jayco 5th wheel and much prefer the all aluminum structure. Does anybody know which models/years they made the all aluminum structure? When I say "Aluminum structure", I'm referring to all six sides with aluminum studs 16" on center. Is there something in the model number that would indicate the aluminum structure? Did all Jayco models have it? I have searched all available sites I can think of and can't find any information.
Ken and Renee
2014 Ram Gas V-6
Semper Fi! W0CSC
3 REPLIES 3

rodknocker
Explorer
Explorer
My 03 Designer Elite has the aluminum structure. Beyong that tidbit, I'm not much help
Craig and Cheryl with our dogs
Buddy (Maltypoo), Sally (English Springer)and Charley (King Charles Cavalier)
'06 Chev Duramax LBZ
'03 Jayco Designer Legacy 3610 RLTS

calliopeguy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip. I did locate a Jayco users group and joined up to ask the same question there. I don't have a Jayco but may be interested if I can find the aluminum structure option. I will leave both sites active and when I hopefully get the answer I need I will post it on both to end the inquiry.
Ken and Renee
2014 Ram Gas V-6
Semper Fi! W0CSC

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
Isn't there a Jayco owners internet group? That is where I would look for this sort of info.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper