cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kansas City Steaks

heagle52
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting at Trailside RV Park in Grain Valley, MO.

Would like suggestions / recommendations to experience a Kansas City steak.

Thanks.....
2012 Ford F250 CC
2013 Sabre 32RETS
7 REPLIES 7

coolbikeman1
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.jessandjims.com/ Steakhouse. I haven't ate there for quite some time but it was one of the best around.

http://www.goldenox.com/ I am from K.C and this is probably the original steakhouse which located down by the stock yards in Kansas City.

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yep, the old Smokehouse, the one on North Oak is still excellent, but the one at Zona Rosa never was as good as the original and it's gone downhill. I won't eat there again.

I've never had Arthur Bryant's ribs, but the combo sandwich is super. Jack Stack and Zarda are okay too, just not up to Oklahoma Joe's. ๐Ÿ˜‰ There's a good reason that line of people waiting extends out the door and around the building. LOL
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
Definitely The Hereford House for steak. But BBQ is a matter of opinion. Smokehouse BBQ, Zarda BBQ and Jack Stack BBQ just to name a few are all good. Only one I would not recommend is Arthur Bryants BBQ I just do not care for that place at all. Good luck, John
Now I am hungry!!!!
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

JEBar
Explorer
Explorer
a bit high priced for my pocketbook but the Plaza III carries a good reputation .... on a scale that is more on my level, the Hereford House Zona Rosa is well worth trying

Jim
'07 Freightliner Sportchassis
'06 SunnyBrook 34BWKS

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sure you don't want some Kansas City BBQ? The best smoked ribs around:
Oklahoma Joe's None better anywhere.

Hereford House does have good steaks.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Ask for referrals at the campground office. The locals should know.

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
Herford House. Exit at the first exit west of Blue Springs (Little Blue Parkway) and go north. Turn left and about 1/4 mile it is on your left.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel