cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding service at Crestview RV, Buda TX

tcamper
Explorer
Explorer
I just had my first Service event at my dealer this past week, and with all the negativity with so many dealerships across the country …… I wanted to say that Crestview RV in Buda Texas did an outstanding job, getting me in and addressing each issue in a very timely manner. And all repairs were done to my complete satisfaction.

A special thank you to Cedric and his entire staff. you guys were awesome. Job well done.
Let's go camping.......

Terry & Eileen
2017 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2015 RAM 3500 4X2 / 6.7 Cummins diesel
Houston, Texas
6 REPLIES 6

Valkyriebush
Explorer II
Explorer II
I got good electrical repair service at Crestview a little north of Georgetown a few years back. Great outfit.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
I went to Crestview in Buda, TX for some parts. Never saw a dealer that busy. They said they sell 300 new units a month during the busy season. I bet a lot of dealers would like to sell that many in a year!

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

GBuilders
Explorer
Explorer
Terry I bought my Eagle at Crestview in Shertz near SanAntonio and have had great service for the last 11 years. The service department is top notch. Thanks to Owner Steve and service manager Adam I'll be buying my next RV at Crestview.
2005 Jayco Eagle 305 BHS 5th wheel

New truck: 2019 Ford F-250 power stroke platinum 4x4

Former truck: 2014 Ram Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4 6.7/Aisin 6 speed 3:73

tcamper
Explorer
Explorer
darsben wrote:
While we are at it how about posting a factual review at RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM

Done!!
Let's go camping.......

Terry & Eileen
2017 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2015 RAM 3500 4X2 / 6.7 Cummins diesel
Houston, Texas

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
While we are at it how about posting a factual review at RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
While we are at it. I have has outstanding service from RV's for Less in Knoxville TN. They go above and beyond on every aspect of sales and service. I can't say enough good things about the entire staff.
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)