cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party Deck or No Party Deck

Stroked5er
Explorer
Explorer
Those of you with toy haulers, would you say yes or no to ordering one with the Party Deck? I have a few friends with them and I can count on 1 hand how many spots have been big enough for them to use it and less that they do actually use it. I see lots of options that can be added with that money. Your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated/
2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Dually 4X4
2006 Sandpiper 325BHD
5 REPLIES 5

MartyMoose
Explorer
Explorer
If you get one, make sure it has the optional vinyl windows/doors as it makes the room so much usable if the weather isn't perfect. It turns that back room into a 3 season room. Otherwise it's kind of dark back there. I wouldn't have a toy hauler without it.
2014 Heartland 305RW Road Warrior

2012 Ford F250 Lariat

Muddydogs
Explorer
Explorer
Not that I party with that many people but why would you want people going in and out of your trailer spilling what ever when there is a perfect party spot right under the trailer awning. I looked at the options to turn my ramp into a deck but I go camping to be outside not standing on my ramp.
2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. If you want to know more just ask and I'll tell you about cracked frames, loose tin, walls falling off, bad holding tanks and very poor customer service.

Stroked5er
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Gbopp, I must have searched it wrong. Thanks again.
2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Dually 4X4
2006 Sandpiper 325BHD

fsujeeper
Explorer
Explorer
living very close to you, there are not many sites where a 40 footer can open the ramp and keep it open. we dont have it on ours, but it's rare the weather cooperates enough to keep the tailgate open and not let tons of bugs in.

mark

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer