cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Slam Lock" replacement?

hyattjlbb
Explorer
Explorer
I have the 2011 Jayco in the signature below and I believe it was the first model year (or close anyway) that has "slam locks" on the basement storage exterior doors that allow you to just "drop" the door closed and it latches. Over time, I have two that are worn out and need replacement. Anyone have any luck or a link to purchase the replacements? TIA!
Jamie - KE0NSE
2011 Jayco Eagle 365BHS
2019 Chevy Silverado CC SRW 3500HD, Max & Alli
Beautiful Wife of only 24 Years:B
Boy at College - 21yrs,:C
Boy - 15yrs:p
6 REPLIES 6

bigdon68
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
These People make a Quality product.

RV LOCKS AND MORE are great people with work with. If you are replacing Slam Locks you may want to make sure you get lockable locks.

Also, RV LOCKS AND MORE will work with you to key all of you locks to the same code --- and get away from the standard rv code that everyone has.

Good luck.

bigdon68
2017 F450 Lariat Shadow Black / Magnetic, LB, 6.7, Chrome Pkg. TS3 Air Hitch, Retrax, 55 Gal.Aux.Tank
2017 DRV Mobile Suites,induction cooktop, solar, f/b paint, MorRyde IS, 17.5" Tires,residential frig, 3" riser, MorRyde Steps

MY PICTURES

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
These People make a Quality product.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

jsum
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Jayco forum.......been discussed there where to buy.

Think it was like RV locks??

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Here are a bunch to choose from...hope this helps.

Slam Latches>>>>HERE
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

campinginthewoo
Explorer
Explorer
Some rv dealers have part catalogs and you can order parts. My local gave me mine and it has everything you could possibly need from parts to accessories
"Our family is a circle of love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. "

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
You can try Makoario's RV (1-765-575-8496). I have gotten several hard to find needed parts. They are very reasonable in price, and quick shipping. Good Luck and Happy Camping !!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W