cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Toy Hauler-Used Best Quality

len_barron
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a short (21-26') fully self contained tongue hitch Toy Hauler. I'll be buying used so would be looking at 4-6yr old rigs in the SoCal area. I have a 2006 Duramax so towing capacity isn't a problem. This will just be for my girlfriend and I and we will only be hauling our two 200cc scooters and bicycles. I prefer a fulltime forward bedroom so that when we are making mid trip stops we don't have to climb over our scooters to get in bed.
What are the best quality options?
Thanks
Len
6 REPLIES 6

TexasChaps
Explorer
Explorer
len.barron wrote:
I'm looking for a short (21-26') fully self contained tongue hitch Toy Hauler. I'll be buying used so would be looking at 4-6yr old rigs in the SoCal area. I have a 2006 Duramax so towing capacity isn't a problem. This will just be for my girlfriend and I and we will only be hauling our two 200cc scooters and bicycles. I prefer a fulltime forward bedroom so that when we are making mid trip stops we don't have to climb over our scooters to get in bed.
What are the best quality options?
Thanks
Len

Have a look at the KZ MXT20..

JMT2
Explorer
Explorer
I really like the quality of the Forest River Stealth toy haulers. They have some unique floor plans too.

http://www.forestriverinc.com/ToyHaulerTravelTrailers/Stealth/default.aspx?page=floorplans

GWolfe
Explorer
Explorer
Wolfpack has a couple of shorter THs with a front bed, the 21RR and the 17RR. Don't know how much luck you would have finding a used one though.
2005 Sun-Lite Eagle
2011 Silverado

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
Best built is easily Desert Fox. They range from 22'-28' (actual length is about 4' longer than the model length).
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
My cousin just picked up an 05 Attitude 21AK in really nice shape. I looked it over last weekend and it seems a lot better built than my 04 WW Superlite.

You wont find anything in 21ft length that has a front bedroom however there should be no problem stowing two scooters in the back and being able to still drop the rear bed.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look into Livin Light, all aluminum, a bit pricey but pretty nice...