cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Stellar vs Attitude?

Eyetattoo
Explorer
Explorer
Just curious......besides the name whats the difference between these two Eclipse brands? They both have the same floorplans and I cant seem to find much differnce betweent he two.
2015 2500HD Duramax LTZ Crew Cab
2005 26' Attitude Toy Hauler
2007 GSXR600
2004 YFZ450
2006 TRX90
2013 Raptor 90
2007 Raptor 350

Is it time to camp yet?!
14 REPLIES 14

qchunter
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
qchunter wrote:
Like others have said Stellar, attitude, and iconic all share most of the floor plans. The difference i saw was what they came with as standard options. I have an Iconic that came with darker cabinets, stainless steel sinks, and all leather upholstery which is what i liked. I think it had a little bigger tv too.

And my Attitude came with all that. All depends on how they are packaged. Iconics have pretty much all the options standard but that doesn't mean you can't find an Attitude or Stellar with the same options list.

I actually was looking for a Stellar and came across the Iconic. I liked the iconic better so went with that. I have the gray front and now wish i had a white or plastic front cap. It is stored facing west and the sun beats it pretty good. It now has a haze and always needs waxing.
2014 Iconic 2415AKG - 30' Toyhauler
2005 GMC 2500 Duramax

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
qchunter wrote:
Like others have said Stellar, attitude, and iconic all share most of the floor plans. The difference i saw was what they came with as standard options. I have an Iconic that came with darker cabinets, stainless steel sinks, and all leather upholstery which is what i liked. I think it had a little bigger tv too.

And my Attitude came with all that. All depends on how they are packaged. Iconics have pretty much all the options standard but that doesn't mean you can't find an Attitude or Stellar with the same options list.

2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

qchunter
Explorer
Explorer
2014 Iconic 2415AKG - 30' Toyhauler
2005 GMC 2500 Duramax

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Gray exterior

Muddydogs
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
An of course with the Iconic you can get in any color as long as its Gray.

Gray what? They have 2 different interior colors, mine has the fake oak wood look but the decals are gray. What's wrong with the Jensen TV? for a travel trailer the TV seems fine to me.
2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. If you want to know more just ask and I'll tell you about cracked frames, loose tin, walls falling off, bad holding tanks and very poor customer service.

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
There is nothing about the Stellar line that makes it a "higher end trim" than the Attitude. Look at dealers that sell both and you will see they are equipped/priced VERY closely, but just a lot less of the Stellar to choose from. BEST RV or Toyhauler Liquidators are good examples of online inventory to look at. Eclipse touts their Iconic brand as being their high end trim level but if you walk into one you wouldn't really notice much of any difference. Ceiling fan, maybe a large junk Jensen TV, and better carpet. An of course with the Iconic you can get in any color as long as its Gray. They are all made in the same factory to the same specs.

Muddydogs
Explorer
Explorer
The Stellar, Attitude and Iconic all look about the same as far as I can tell. Most the floor plans are the same or close, furniture and cabinets are the same design with different trim packages. I have an Iconic which has been an ok trailer for the last year, just had the usual mass produced with the cheapest parts and labor problems that all trailers seem to have.
2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. If you want to know more just ask and I'll tell you about cracked frames, loose tin, walls falling off, bad holding tanks and very poor customer service.

1slomofo
Explorer
Explorer
stellar is the slightly higher end trim level and there is also the "iconic" above that.

different graphics as mentioned above, better quality roll up carpet, crown molding around the cabinets.. stuff like that.

-2015 32SAG Eclipse Attitude Toyhauler
-2010 Mosebilt 2-seater Long Travel Sand Car
-2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax
-2006 Kawasaki Kfx400
-1984 Wife

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
No, all depends on model and how it's packaged. Have seen convection in both, mostly smaller units that don't have room for both. Stellar/Attitude are one in the same but there are a LOT more Attitudes out in the wild.

HanksLBZ
Explorer
Explorer
Last I checked, Stellar has a convection microwave and and Attitude has just the a plain microwave.
06 CHEVY 2500HD Duramax diesel/Allison tranny(with some Xtra power)
04 Attitude T23AK
15 RZR 1000 XP Desert Edition
09 Yamaha YFZ450 (hers)
04 Yamaha YFZ450 (mine)

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Stellar is gaining ground around my circle of friends/acquaintances.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Eyetattoo
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
Stickers and interior colors/dรฉcor are about it.

If buying out West though I would shoot for an Attitude for resale purposes. Not nearly as many people know the Stellar name and Attitude name has a pretty good reputation amongst the TH crowd.

Now if you find a Stellar that you love over the Attitude I would say go for it.
Thats what I figured, seems like more dealers here in the west are starting to carry both so it looks like we will have a few more options for colors.
2015 2500HD Duramax LTZ Crew Cab
2005 26' Attitude Toy Hauler
2007 GSXR600
2004 YFZ450
2006 TRX90
2013 Raptor 90
2007 Raptor 350

Is it time to camp yet?!

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Stickers and interior colors/dรฉcor are about it.

If buying out West though I would shoot for an Attitude for resale purposes. Not nearly as many people know the Stellar name and the Attitude name has a pretty good reputation amongst the TH crowd.

Now if you find a Stellar that you love over the Attitude I would say go for it.

Y-Guy
I'd check with the manufacturer, sometimes differences are subtle, but most often it's just a way to expand the dealer network by offering different brands and two dealers.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon