Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Storing 5th while Crusing (Seatle)

RayMc
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All,
We are planning a cruise to Alaska and will be departing from either Seattle or Vancouver. We would like to pull our fifth wheel to either of these areas, store the unit while cruising. Has anyone done this? Where did you store your unit?
Thanks,
Ray
2016 Ford F350 SD 4x4 6.7L Diesel pulling 2013 Arctic Fox 275L FW
6 REPLIES 6

RayMc
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all, for your help.
Ray
2016 Ford F350 SD 4x4 6.7L Diesel pulling 2013 Arctic Fox 275L FW

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
RayMc wrote:
Hi All,
We are planning a cruise to Alaska and will be departing from either Seattle or Vancouver. We would like to pull our fifth wheel to either of these areas, store the unit while cruising. Has anyone done this? Where did you store your unit?
Thanks,
Ray

Check with the cruise line, they may have a parking provider that can accommodate your rig.
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II
I am pretty sure Lake Pleasant RV Park (Bothell, just north of Seattle) provides storage with electric power for cruiser's.
Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

guidry
Explorer
Explorer
Just search RV storage in that area and call them. The normal rate is usually $2 a day. I did that in Dallas, Texas.

Steve_W1
Explorer
Explorer
When at a conference in downtown Vancouver BC we left our 5th-wheel here http://www.dogwoodcampgrounds.com

It was $10/day a couple of years ago for just the trailer. No problems. Easy on/off highway. You'd be about an hour from the cruise ship docks in Vancouver.

Steve

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
We did it, but it wasn't for an Alaskan cruise, but a Caribbean and we left out of New Orleans.

I would call a few of the campgrounds in the area and see if they can assist you. We stored ours at a campground in Gulf Shores and then drove the 2 1/2 hrs to NO. It cost us $2.00 per day for the storage.

Have a great time on the cruise - we did Alaska about 10 years ago and it was wonderful!!
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW