cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

T.V. Install on wall

Braveheart
Explorer
Explorer
For those who installed a T.V. On the wall of your trailer. I am planning to install a 32" TV on the wall of my toy hauler. What is the best way to do this? I do not plan to tow with the tv hanging. My trailer in an 06 fleetwood gearbox toy hauler.
2006 Chevy 2500HD LBZ
2005 Fleetwood Gearbox 300FS
2012 RZR 4 800
Fight On!
4 REPLIES 4

2btowed
Explorer
Explorer
Have aluminum frame.I went accross the top of my doorway with 1/2 plywood and went into doorway frames.Have a peerless mount that swings out so I can angle TV towards rear of room.I travel with it attached and pushed back against the wall. Ido however bungee mine tight to the wall,takes 2 seconds,and makes it more travel friendly.It has a "quick" removal so I can mount it outside on another arm also.
08 Ranger/sold/14 rzr900 4
08 Grizzly x2
06 400ex
06 Honda 90
08 f450
04 Kymco 110

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
find the studs and span them with 1/2" plywood, then attach your bracket to the plywood. this spreads the load across two studs. I think Gearbox is aluminum framing though so might not even need to do that, one would be sufficient, especially if you remove it for travel.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

mustangglp
Explorer
Explorer
I did this with mine I just used a mount that designed for quick release and fastened it to a wall stud my TV is only 24 for a 32 your going to have to add reinforcement.
Gary

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Either the wall has to be built with internal supports to handle the weight and leverage or you have to reinforce it.
Does it have a label or marker that says where to place the TV?