cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vets

sunnybrooktoyha
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all that served. Because of your sacrifice we can go RVing. Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8

ventrman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks my Friend. I was US Army from 1971-1981. They sent me to Germany for 3 Years instead of Vietnam . It helped that I took German for 5 Years in HS and College.. I was one of those Guys that some other Soldiers loved to hate. I was an Army Cook. I am now a disabled Vet.
God Bless!

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Vietnam Veteran.....US NAVY
Wasn't stateside very much while serving but I proudly wore my uniform when I was.
Regardless!

Thanks to all my fellow Veterans.

Welcome Home!
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
Chiefcpo wrote:
You are welcome. WOULD have been more appreciated in '66 to early '70's, as most of us was afraid to wear our BLUES in the USA.
SPECIAL thanks to the VIET NAM vets as we still have problems the new guys returning will never face. 20% of the homeless are VET'S

Served from '64 to '68 and was NEVER afraid to wear my blues. Back then we were required to wear them when traveling under orders or flying military fare. Wasn't always treated with respect but I didn't enlist to impress discenter.

ventrman
Explorer
Explorer
sunnybrooktoyhauler wrote:
Thanks to all that served. Because of your sacrifice we can go RVing. Thank you.

X4
God Bless!

Chiefcpo
Explorer
Explorer
You are welcome. WOULD have been more appreciated in '66 to early '70's, as most of us was afraid to wear our BLUES in the USA.
SPECIAL thanks to the VIET NAM vets as we still have problems the new guys returning will never face. 20% of the homeless are VET'S

rmalik1
Explorer
Explorer
your welcome and thanks to my brother in arms
2012 Cedar Creek 36RE w/ Level Up
B&W Turnover w/ 18k Companion Hitch
08 Ford 350 Lariat DW PSD Crew Cab Long Bed 4:30

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
john&bet wrote:
X-2

X3
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
X-2
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS