cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voltage 3990

soonernation
Explorer
Explorer
We got to see the new Voltage 3990 at the Dallas RV show this weekend. They didn't have any literature on it and it does not show on their website.

I might be in trouble because my wife fell in love with the floor plan. Last time this happened was just over a year ago and within a month I had a new truck and our first trailer. She is just going to have to wait on this one. Even though I got a great deal on my 3200, I'm sure I would take a heck of a hit on it.

The only thing I didn't care for was the skirting all the way around the trailer. The top of the trailer is the white fiberglass with graphics and the skirting is black with a texturing that resembles FRP wall paneling used in restaurants. I'm curious what is would look like if the trailer had full paint.

Off topic but I also saw the new Millennium toy hauler. It was our favorite until we got to the 3990.
2013 Voltage 3200 Epic Full Paint
2014 Ford F350 DRW
2013 Yamaha Zuma 125
www.facebook.com/VoltageToyHauler
19 REPLIES 19

SpencerRB
Explorer
Explorer
Can't seem to find anything about this floorplan online. How does it differ from the existing floorplan options?

That's interesting they went back to the black skirting. The early voltages had that, then they went to the white w/ graphics (or full paint if optioned).
2010 Newmar Dutch Star
2013 VW Golf R

soonernation
Explorer
Explorer
gravessat wrote:
What was the Show Price?

77k with a list of 110k.

Had all of what I believe to be the typical Voltage add-on's plus third AC in the garage.
2014 Ford F350 DRW
2013 Yamaha Zuma 125

gravessat
Explorer
Explorer
soonernation wrote:
We got to see the new Voltage 3990 at the Dallas RV show this weekend. They didn't have any literature on it and it does not show on their website.

I might be in trouble because my wife fell in love with the floor plan. Last time this happened was just over a year ago and within a month I had a new truck and our first trailer. She is just going to have to wait on this one. Even though I got a great deal on my 3200, I'm sure I would take a heck of a hit on it.

The only thing I didn't care for was the skirting all the way around the trailer. The top of the trailer is the white fiberglass with graphics and the skirting is black with a texturing that resembles FRP wall paneling used in restaurants. I'm curious what is would look like if the trailer had full paint.

Off topic but I also saw the new Millennium toy hauler. It was our favorite until we got to the 3990.

What was the Show Price?
2008 Dodge 3500 Megacab
2012 Voltage V3795 Epic package
2011 Black RZR4
2010 blue RZR4 Robbie Gordon Special!

soonernation
Explorer
Explorer
joebedford wrote:
Ewww. White fibreglass and black skirting.

There is a dealer that has one listed on their website with pictures. It does not have that black skirting so I don't know what the deal was with the one at the show.
2014 Ford F350 DRW
2013 Yamaha Zuma 125

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Ewww. White fibreglass and black skirting.