cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

tom_cav
Explorer
Explorer
bkirkpatrick wrote:
I put ATF in my slide-out pump (it was low) and I got a new companion for my TH from my wife on my bday a couple of days ago. She caught me off guard with this one. Love it.

thats funny ,i use mine all the time,with fuel prices it makes it worthwhile. i just want to do the transfer sw so i dont have to plug/unplug
2007.5 cc,sb.ltz 4x4 d/a:D ,o9 eclipse stellar 34 lksg 2012 xp-4, 08 4seat rhino . yamaha 125 grizzly 125 breeze

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
I put ATF in my slide-out pump (it was low) and I got a new companion for my TH from my wife on my bday a couple of days ago. She caught me off guard with this one. Love it.

DB_Cooper
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a converter / charger

Hard wired in a digital volt meter.

Details

McKenziek
Explorer
Explorer
Can this be classified as an addiction?

Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm addicted to mod's! :B
2005 Monaco Diplomat

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
Installed 2 new vent covers and finally after a year of hauling it around,installed the Max air cover over the bathroom vent.Then had a few beers.Tuesday I get new leaf springs installed,bearings repacked and raise the trailer a little.Then wait until the Summerfest in WI in June. 11 days of music.
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

McKenziek
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Link Pro Battery Monitor and dedicated 20 amp outlet up front for compressor.
2005 Monaco Diplomat

dirtbikingdad
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought mine a few weeks ago. Last weekend, I was cleaning it and found a soft spot in the floor. Repaired that instead of a wax and detail. This week, filled the forward hold with all my dirtbike "stuff" and found some plastic containers for some gear to be located inside. Today, I installed a transmission cooler (to pull said toyhauler) and added some reinforcement to the fold down bed. Tomorrow, I build a temporary bike boot assembly so I can use my new to me toyhauler next weekend.

McKenziek
Explorer
Explorer
Securiti wrote:
McKenziek wrote:
Started Compressor install above the generator. Today I tore out the existing sheet metal shroud around the Onan. That was no easy task let me tell you. Plan is to install a stouter aluminum shroud closer to the gen to give me more room above for the compressor.

This is the before pic.

NICE. You just gave me idea. Thans

Link to WW Gen Instal
2005 Monaco Diplomat

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
Make sure you leave enough room for air circulation around the generator.They have specs for how much air space they need.
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

Securiti
Explorer
Explorer
McKenziek wrote:
Started Compressor install above the generator. Today I tore out the existing sheet metal shroud around the Onan. That was no easy task let me tell you. Plan is to install a stouter aluminum shroud closer to the gen to give me more room above for the compressor.

This is the before pic.

NICE. You just gave me idea. Thans
Pictures of all
1996 Dodge 3500
4.88 Gears
GearVender Transmission
Extra 115 Gal Fuel tank
Banks Power Kit
K&N Air filter
5 Inch Exhaust
2007 Wide Open Endura Max

kevin.emerick@facebook.com

McKenziek
Explorer
Explorer

This is the before pic.
2005 Monaco Diplomat

mapguy
Explorer
Explorer
nayther wrote:
Kepler4 wrote:

It's a hot burnin' mutha!

That's what I'm looking for. I like to sear my steaks, not boil them ๐Ÿ™‚

When you hooked up to the Low Press side of RV regulator did you remove the requlator off the Weber Q? No way it will work properly with two regulators....Which model Q do you have?

Does your Ragen have a propane Quck Connect from the factory on the outside below the refer (right side of entry door)

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Kepler4 wrote:

It's a hot burnin' mutha!

That's what I'm looking for. I like to sear my steaks, not boil them ๐Ÿ™‚
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Eskimo
Explorer
Explorer
Installed electric tongue jack, works great. Also installed 22 in LCD Flat screen tv. Getting ready for Memorial Day Weekend trip.

Kepler4
Explorer
Explorer
nayther wrote:
Kepler4 wrote:

Plumbed in a quick-disconnect propane fitting on the outside frame just below and in front of the door. I'll have that BBQ hooked up and grillin' in no time now!

Which BBQ you using. I've screwed around with this so much it's silly. Couldn't get a decent flame if I came off after the regulator then tried tapping in in front of it and used a hose, still not satisfied. Now I carry an extra 5 gallon bottle and just use that with an adjustable regulator on by Weber Q.

http://www.campchef.com/big-gas-grill-3.html

I have not had an issue with propane flow, the burners work the same as having a bottle below the grill. It's a hot burnin' mutha!
2021 Forest River Sun Seeker 2550 DSLE E450 chassis
Hellwig sway bars
Bilstein shocks