cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
kmgk92 wrote:
We have moved up to the big leagues! We brought our new Cougar home last night. We upgraded from a 20 foot hybrid. Can't get picture to post but it is in my profile.

We love our Cougar! We have had some wonderful times in the last couple of years and look forward to many more.
We know you are very excited and anxious to get going in it! Alot of happy memories are waiting to be made in your new Cougar!!! Congratulations on your new 5er! Happy Trails!
Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

boubou64
Explorer
Explorer
JCZ wrote:
boubou64 wrote:
JCZ wrote:
Our Fox Mountain....

Love it!!! anymore interior pics??
very nice 5th wheel and truck

Oh yes, plenty of photos....exterior and interior posted on the Northwood owner's forum (same user name).

Also have a few in here, also (this is my first blog).... http://jczquartzsitejourney.blogspot.com/

Excellent blog!! thank you ๐Ÿ™‚
nice truck you got there ๐Ÿ™‚
http://3dogsandacamper.tumblr.com
2013 Jayco Eagle HT 23.5
2010 Ram 1500 HEMI with integrated brake controller, tow mirrors and Michelins LTX/AT2 275/65R20 max load: 3750 lbs. @ 80 psi
Superglide 2700
Timbrens

JCZ
Explorer
Explorer
boubou64 wrote:
JCZ wrote:
Our Fox Mountain....

Oh yes, plenty of photos....exterior and interior posted on the Northwood owner's forum (same user name).

Also have a few in here, also (this is my first blog).... http://jczquartzsitejourney.blogspot.com/
It's all about the journey...not the destination!

Full time in our 2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Dually, Longbed.....

boubou64
Explorer
Explorer
JCZ wrote:
Our Fox Mountain....

http://3dogsandacamper.tumblr.com
2013 Jayco Eagle HT 23.5
2010 Ram 1500 HEMI with integrated brake controller, tow mirrors and Michelins LTX/AT2 275/65R20 max load: 3750 lbs. @ 80 psi
Superglide 2700
Timbrens

jdubrr
Explorer
Explorer

WW LED 35ft

Buck50HD
Explorer
Explorer
kmgk92 wrote:
We have moved up to the big leagues! We brought our new Cougar home last night. We upgraded from a 20 foot hybrid. Can't get picture to post but it is in my profile.

Excellent choice! We had it narrowed down to 2 models last fall and the 29RBS was one. Still undecided even though we already bought one:)
New: 2014 F250 Lariat 6.2 Crew 4x4 3.73 156", 2725 lb payload
Old: 2012 F150 XLT ECO Screw 157" 4x4 3.73LS Max Tow HD Payload, 2171 lb payload
2013 Heartland Sundance XLT 285BH (7750/8800lb, 1400/1700pin, dry/loaded)

avvidclif1
Explorer
Explorer
jmtandem wrote:

Pic in profile looks very nice! Congrats.

Don't get lost in that new trailer. A lot more room than your other one. Congratulations.
Clif & Millie
2009 Ford F350 SRW CC Lariat 6.4 Diesel
2015 Heartland Cyclone HD CY3418 Toy Hauler

jmtandem
Explorer II
Explorer II

Pic in profile looks very nice! Congrats.
'05 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually 3500 white quadcab auto long bed.

kmgk92
Explorer
Explorer

JCZ
Explorer
Explorer
Our Fox Mountain....

It's all about the journey...not the destination!

Full time in our 2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Dually, Longbed.....

02CAMP
Explorer
Explorer
[img][/img]

Last try.
2006 Ford F-250 6.0 PSD 3.73 LSD
2013 Winnebago Lite Five 30FWRES
16K Reese Slider, Tow Command, Magellan GPS

02CAMP
Explorer
Explorer

02CAMP
Explorer
Explorer

Attempt number 2.

foster_hill
Explorer
Explorer
librty02 wrote:
foster hill wrote:
few pics of out 2012 F350 and Montana on trip to Ocean City Md and Myrtle Beach back in november.

Where was this last pic taken? In Myrtle?

Yes at Ocean lakes Awesome place cant wait to go back
''Nothin better too do''

That's an awesome looking Redwood !!! Good luck with it...Joe
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet