cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1997 Southwind Storm 34LS - NEED WIRING DIAGRAMS

Sparksvonrou
Explorer
Explorer
I have contacted Fleetwood and received all the electrical diagrams available. It does not show the inverter and wiring from the shore power or any of that. Does anyone have a complete diagram by chance?
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
if you have trouble tracking down how things are wired one of these Wire Trackers works good and you can make new friends by having one. i have helped people in there rv's and boats find out wiring they have been trying to figure out for a long time. it works by injecting a radio frequency signal into the wire that you track with the signal tracer. wire tracker

Sparksvonrou
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you everyone for the helpful posts. I will start digging up individual info as I can and tracing things as best possible. It's for the solar addition I am doing myself. This will be the second rig we did solar and a new inverter and solar controllers on. There will be an additional mod adding our Ham Radio to the rig. At least the plumbing diagram and engine/start diagram seems pretty good.

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't get too concerned. I asked Fleetwood for the location of water pump relay and discovered that it could have been in one of 5 location's. Given the age of your rig you may discover your rig didn't come with an inverter but just a converter and any inverter was put in by another owner. As someone else indicated - the mfg of the particular device is better source for wiring on any specific product.
Kevin

MrWizard
safari and winniebago, have wiring diagrams of what connects to what
but they are among the few exceptions

but i have never seen a diagram for ANY RV that shows where wiring or plumbing is routed ( IDK maybe Prevost does )

you can find out what is on the same circuits, simply by turning them off and on
both the DC circuits, and 110v circuits

but finding the junction points/boxes ? is a matter of logic and searching (that info is NOT normally available)
Most RV mfg do not have published wiring diagrams
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
start writing down the brands and model numbers of the separate components like the converter,inverter,appliances etc. and use google to look up the brands and model numbers. you can at download the manual installation manuals and electrical diagrams for individual components that can show what the connections are on each of them to help you diagnose problems or at least what they are for.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Rare that any brand has them. RV's are simply wired as needed, much like a house is.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
They did not have one for mine either. Are you having a problem or just getting your resources in line like I did when I got mine.
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind