cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base for table pedestal leg

B-ing
Explorer
Explorer
We're looking for something lightweight and portable so we can use our small table outside. Ours is a 95 PW, so very limited space for anything extra. Since we have the leg and little round table, it would be nice to use it outside. DH said it would be ideal to find something like the very old-fashioned bases that telescoped out for a Christmas tree,

Any suggestions?
7 REPLIES 7

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
reppans wrote:

From HERE

Legs fold for storage, but keep in mind your table will be on the tall side as the mount is elevated, as opposed to sunken.

Thanks for posting that. The website also has a lot of other things for vans.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

B-ing
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for your replies. I haven't forgotten. Reppans, that was what we wanted but aren't finding it in Canada. We'll keep looking. We may go with the homemade one using the floor base. The season is just about over so we have all winter to search.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I think I found a shorter piece of tubing to solve that issue.
bumpy

reppans
Explorer
Explorer

From HERE

Legs fold for storage, but keep in mind your table will be on the tall side as the mount is elevated, as opposed to sunken.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
RnRs-RT wrote:
They used to make a base for the round leg that opened like a tripod and you could use free standing, inside or outside. I looked on camping world and couldn't find it listed. May be able to find it elsewhere.

that is what I have for mine.
bumpy

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
RV store has a base mount (same as the one on your floor in the rv), screw that to a piece of plywood- you can paint any colour you want.

mike

RnRs-RT
Explorer
Explorer
They used to make a base for the round leg that opened like a tripod and you could use free standing, inside or outside. I looked on camping world and couldn't find it listed. May be able to find it elsewhere.