Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2003 Coachmen Aurora 3480

Hello,Newbie hereHas anyone had any experience with the above coach?I do not have one, but am looking to buy in the next year or so. I am just seeking information now.Thanks

Thinking seriously about a used DP, never had a diesel

Hi to all,Many thanks to the folks who have responded to my other posts about probably going from a TT to a MH. We just recently found out (after we bought a 2 yr old 34' TT last Fall) that our German Shepherd dog is not going to be accepted at many ...

MartyW by Explorer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

Auxillary Start/battery solenoid

Hi All..I think I know the answer but I'm open to feedback/suggestions... So I was doing some testing to my Minnie and come to find out the engine is not charging my house batteries. If I depress the AUX start button I hear an audible click, so I be...

Need RV Park near Naperville ILL

Will be heading to Naperville ILL area in mid Nov for a month or 2 (temperature dependent) and need a good campground.I did a search and many in that area don't seem to have sewer hookups and others have poor reviews, so I need some recommendations.T...

JCat by Explorer III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

91 Chevy Roadtrek galley fuses

Hi everyone! I lost power to the electrical outlet in my galley this am. Reset breaker at shore power source and also hit the red reset button on the outlet. Nothin. Found the fuse box up front under the dash, but can't find the fuse panel for galley...

I can't figure out a beeping noise

About once an hour I hear a single beep coming from the front of my coach. It's a 2014/15 Newmar King Aire.The beep is coming from the ****pit or generator bay in front of the ****pit. I don't know if it's the generator, Silverleaf system, triptek,...

RV Storage and tires

Hi Forum members,I'm moving up from a TT to a class A and curious about when I put the RV in storage should I put the levelers down to reduce the weight on the tires. I do have a covered storage facility reserved and the slot faces north.I found a u...

eskins by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Backup cameras

Looking for a monitor for my back up camera. It is an Sony ssm-721-amp and is in a 1995 country coach motor home. Hoping to find one that just fits in the same spot. Please email me at mjba@shaw.ca if you have one or know where to get one. I know thi...

Tire question

Getting two front tires Michelin XRV 245/70R 19.5 load range F $532 per tire mounted balanced and installed is this a decent price Hankooks came in at $411 I'm leaning towards the michelins.....Any thoughts

Ev by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing Generator

How hard/easy is it to install a generator in a motorhome that is pre-wired. How dependable is an aftermarket generator? Thanks

ragdogs by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

fridge, lights, not working

not sure what is wrong....fridge does not work on LP....appears to light..but does not get coldLP light stays lit in all 3 modes...auto, LP and electricalso....usual lights in coach do not work.....does not appear to be charging battery...very new to...

missing wire

I just received my windshield washer tank. Unfortunately, the original wire to power the little pump was missing on the coach. I have a '93 Pace Arrow diesel and I don't have a clue where to get the connecting wire - save for going to a salvage yard....

Would you buy this?

Saw this description of an RV up for auction. Begin copy- Exterior trim is bubbling. Roof is water damaged. Cracking in the fiberglass in various places. Awning is ripped. Wallpaper is peeling in various places. Floor has soft spots. Cabinets have wa...

2bzy2c by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Chateau 31P Class C gas leak when filling tank

We have owned this 2004 Chateau 31P Class C motorhome for almost a year now and have developed a gas leak. When filling the gas tank, gas leaks out all over the ground. I believe the issue is with the filler hose because as soon as I stop pumping t...