Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Brakes

I have a 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J on a Workhorse Chassis. Its time for new breaks. Does anyone have an idea what new brakes will run me? What questions should I ask to make sure I'm not getting the shaft. Thanks for your help.

dsgem by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Blowout!

So........ brand new tire.... date code 22-14...... driving to Charleston, SC on I-95.... we start smelling hot rubber. We pull off the interstate and check the tires. Everything looks great. Get back on the highway and less than 5 miles down the ...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes

gvwr and towing weight?

So looking at this tag, how much weight can i tow legally? Registration says Empty wt./Carrying Cap. 10600 Gross weight 10600and this is the sticker on the motorhome,

What's the best way to seal this leak?

I have 3 spots where the side of the camper is no longer tucked under the trim. It's so short I don't think I can get the trim to cover the siding. What's the best way to seal these areas?I found some Loctite All Purpose 2 in 1 Seal & Bond. Will t...

Last Class C and Slide-out!

This will be my last class C and slide out. After reading all the horror stories on here and elsewhere about the inevitable famous cabover leaks including my dads class C I will never buy another one. After reading about all the long threads with sli...

Rheostat in AquaHot Bay?

I have not figured out the purpose of the rheostat on the wall in the AquaHot bay on my 2008 Signature. I think I was told once before, but with all the other stuff I have had to learn about this coach, I have forgotten this small detail and can't f...

StuartT by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot water tank

Got really cold where we are staying and was told to leave hot water tank on(electric) to keep tank from freezing. Is this a normal way and will the tank over heat leaving it on. I notice the pressure relief valve drips after left on for a long perio...

Any Experience with these Brands/Makes?

We have narrowed it down to these new Gasser models and hopefully will be able to see these in person either at the Kansas City or St Louis Shows this month.Fleetwood Bounder & SouthwindTiffin AllegroNewmar Bay StarWinnebego Sightseer & VistaForest R...

JCGibson by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Still having a charging problem

Hi still having a charging problem with my 2004 country star 3705 does anybody have a wiring diagram of the charging system for this RV I would like to know where the positive side goes to the coach batteries. And the ground side goes from the batter...

AL49er by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

South Florida Resorts?

Looking for a reasonable priced place to stay next winter in South Florida, every place seems a bit high. Good recommendations needed, also willing to work or be camp host if your resort has openings. Staying in Black Canyon City Arizona this winter,...

Why does a DP cost more to maintain than a Gasser?

I've been doing some reading lately and when the argument comes up that a DP is more expensive to maintain than a gasser, I'd just like to get some other opinions on this. I also have my opinion and here goes.I do my own maintenance which includes oi...