Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Insurance

Was just informed by insurance company they will no longer be writing MH policies so need to start looking for someone else.Would like the name of some companies you guys use and are happy with.Thanks for your imput and a Merry Christmas to all.

Direct tv

I want to upgrade my DVR Direct tv recievers but the last time I tried to do this got alot of drama because we are in a motorhome. My antenna is a roof mount MV3500 which works great and even though never have had HD.(doesn't matter to us) My reciev...

thor palazzo

we are looking for reviews and peoples opinions on the thor Palazzo. We have looked at several coaches such as Tiffen and the Winnie of course. We love the Tiffen product but don't love many features as well as floor plans. On the Winnie the tanks ar...

UNSTABLE WINNEBAGO

Have a 96 Winnebago 36ft. Adventurer, 8 wheeler (two in front)(six in back)(4 duel drivers)(2 drag wheels. Too much Sway and seems unstable on curves, almost lost control in a heavy desert wind storm in New Mexico. Getting ready for another long tri...

ret-ibew by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you like your jacknife sofa?

I am thinking of putting a Belmont jacknife sofa from shop4seats in my coach. The kids refuse to sleep on the air mattress on my fold-out sofa. I would like to hear from someone who has one on whether you would recommend it.

Groover by Explorer II
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging house batterys

How the heck do you charge a 4 pac. house battery.We had a power outage that knocked my EMS off line and everything switched to the batteries (we were on a long trip and the coach was in storage)Came home and dead batteries.I would like to charge the...

Kwikee Steps

My steps would not lock in the open position. They would open and close when the door was opened or closed. While driving they suddenly opened. I was alerted by a trucker. Now I can't close them so I can't drive. Is there any way to force them cl...

vbultema by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Monaco La Palma roof issues

A friend has a 2006 Monaco La Palma and was told that the entire roof needs replacing. That it was bubbled up and cracked. I told her I would post a pic here and see what others thought. When I looked at it, I did not see any bubbles. Looked stuck do...

Failed B/U Monitor - What to do now?

We bought our Georgetown new in 2004, and while we have had some issues with it, I've never looked back at our decision to buy it because of the enjoyment it has provided us over the years. The one thing, though, that I did not like about it from th...

BigMac by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Turbo boost gauge

I own a 1996 Sahara Safari with a cat 250. All the gauges are original Magnum. The turbo boost gauge reads 0 when operating. I do not have a schematic or do I know the location of the sensor. I have not pulled the dash to access the gauge because I d...

Changing Gererator Fuel Filter

I am trying to change the fuel filter in my 8kw Onan generator. The manual shows the filter to be in an enclosed area under the generator near the oil filter. The only problem is my filter is not where the manual says it should be. Does anyone know w...

LaTriker by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

The death of a motorhome

About four years ago I was returning my old motorhome to the storage place. A guy that parks his motorhome across from me pulled in just after I did. It was clear that he had fresh damage on the right rear wheel well from a blowout. He looked fraz...