Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Satellite hookups

I have 2015 Winnebago Sightseer. I have roof top Winnegaard Traveler. I am in trees at cottage so roof top will not get signal I ran a coax from my cottage satellite to motorhome portable input. I then reversed the input source for receiver and get p...

Where to stay between NOLA and WV

If all goes according to plan, I will be driving our new-to-us coach home in about a week, traveling from the New Orleans area to WV through MS, AL, TN, and VA. I figure I will want to break this up into 3 days driving, as it amounts to about 15 hou...

Itasca V-32 (F53) black water leak

I have a 2000 Itasca V-32 on a Ford F53 chassis. Suddenly I have a black water drip behind the left side back wheel but forward of the water control panel compartment. Not bad but ruins one's day if inside. It is an outside drip. It is intermitte...

Hello and help

Hi all, I have purchased a 1984 Roadtrek and it is currently getting body and paint. The body guy says he can't find the moulding for the back door window. I live in Toronto and my first road trip will be to Buffalo for the Bills home opener. Can som...

chucker1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold door gaskets

07 HR Ambassador DP with a Norcold quad door fridge. Two freeze doors on top two fridge doors below. We have a severe icing problem in both freezers. Problem is likely defective door gaskets, but I can't find a source. In my limited search the only t...

prstlk by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Speed cutting out... Gas issue?

I have a 1984 executive, 35 footer, and when driving it will suddenly lose speed and drop from 60mph to 35mph or so. It did this and then went back up to 60 for a bit, and then again cut speed in half. First thoughts? Gas system issue?

Maps of where you have been

I see them all the time, but I have never seen them for sale. Where does one buy the maps that you put on the back of your rig showing what States you have been in?ThanksBuster

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Furnace

Our furnace in our new travel trailer doesn't blow much air out. This is a high output furnace and we wonder if it is because a lot of the heat is blown into the under belly?

Peppers by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Smoothest Ride under 35k

My wife and I are looking for a better way to travel than flying with two kids, or worse driving our Honda Civic which is great for gas mileage but impossible to keep children happy and entertained. We travel twice a year for work (I work 5 months aw...

rykbell by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Water leak

You will need to excuse my Mechanical terms I am not to good at the names. I was cleaning a few things getting it ready to put up for sale. At the rear bed at the drawers beside the closet on the right rear looking at it from the front looking to the...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Destination

I had some fellow RVers up here in MN say Pioneer Park in Wellton AZ was a great place to spend the winter, weather was great,and very reasonable. I just had some people for neighbors for the weekend and they described Yuma as an "armpit". Wellton is...

On the road generator problem. Help?

We're traveling and the generator will not put consistent power to our 2010 Itasca Sunstar 32k, the generator is an Onan 5000 gas. The generator starts fine and runs fines, no stuttering. The power in the coach cycles on and off every second consta...

kwilkins by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C wall bowed out repair

The kitchen sink/stove wall of my C is bowed out. I can slip a finger between the wall and the joist. The gap is about 1 inch at the bottom/floor level and tapers to about 1/2 inch at the sink/backsplash level. It's been this way for a while, not ...