Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Thor 13V-265 Recall

I had the 13V-265 recall completed last fall. The recall stated the Battery Control Centre would be rewired. What they did not say was it would be bypassed. The disconnect switch for the chassis battery does not work now. I made a quick fix by instal...

skrams by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

House Power While Driving? Best option

Hi All,I'm Mike H from the now humid Niagara Region and I just bought an immaculate Fleetwood Tioga Montara (BunkHouse). So much money has been spent refreshing this thing by the last 2 owners that I'm embarassed by what I paid. Anyhow I'm just all o...

mjhouse by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter question

I know my 2003 Damon Challenger has an inverter, and I have two golf cart batteries for house power, but how do I know what runs off the inverter?I've been thinking of adding a cube size fridge to the basement area and was going to add a 110 AC outle...

Vt_Rv by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Comparison Guide

I've had is asked of me several times and I've looked myself, but with the sole exception of one web site that sells for over $150 their RV evaluations of Class A's 5er's etc., there does not seem to be a place where one can go and get some sort of s...

Traded rigs

Traded in our '98 HR Endeavor DP on a 2010 Phaeton 40' DP.

acker1 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

nexus ghost

Looking for some information on the ghost. Specifically the mpg people have been seeing. I've read the other posts but none have really talked about fuel mileage.Would also like to hear if there have been many issues on these units.

Mystery Leak & Inoperative Fridge - related?

Good Afternoon & Greetings to all;I need your assistance, suggestions and experience. New owner of a 2008 Winnebago Destination, the 39 footer with a diesel pusher. Barely over 20,000 miles. Bought it over eBay, flew down to inspect and close the d...

Big_Blue by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

flying J

I have been using Flying J for 15 years as dedicated as I can be . On my last trip 5000 miles I had to use whatever diesel stations available .they were cheaper ,faster ,They would just turn the pump on for us.(we are Canadian and can't use our card ...

Octane lower at higher elevations

I've noticed at higher elevations the octane levels are lower than what I am used to.I always use regular 87 octane at higher elevations my choice here is 86 or 88 octane. What should I use. I have a 2006 Ford V10. ThanksSkip G

Skipg by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless, remote speakers with Dish Hopper?

We take our Hopper with us for our winter stay in Mesa Az and would love to have music outside. Same thing at home, we need music on the patio. In the Bus we have a Blue ray player that runs the surround sound. At home the player is made by Sony. ...

bob_b by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

National Tropical Emergency Flasher location

So far I'm unable to locate the Emergency Flasher module in our 2004 National Tropical. Reportedly there are two identical round flasher units in the harnesses under the dash, one for turn signals and one for the emergency flashers. I can't locate ei...

subtroll by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan diesel 5500 generator oil leak

So we bought a used dp this last winter with a diesel onan generator. Generator and coach fairly new. Generator had 15 hrs on when we bought it. We have used it a ton so far this summer and changed oil last weekend. Prior to oil change it was starti...

GTMADNS by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator question

Well, the power was out, so we (DW and 5 dogs) moved out to the 2015 Jayco Redhawk, and I cranked up the generator. It was all good, and the AC was humming along.Then I began to worry... the MH was connected to the 30 amp house power, and the genera...

Forest River Sunseeker/Forester owners

Hi, my wife and I are narrowing down our choices and the Forest River Forester 2251LE and the Sunseeker 2250LE both on the Ford Chassis is looking good to us.Can we get the opinions of other owners of these product lines? What do you like about it? ...