Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Inverter questions. Which one do you use and why?

So I'm trying to get set-up with an inverter and surg protector. I think I've got the SP concerns nearly worked out. So, now I need to get a handle on this inverter thing.I have a 2009 Navion, and LOVE it! It has all the typical appliances, with a di...

Moosh and Wander

My wife and I sold our 34' Montana trailer (tired of hauling around the Empire State building) and bought a 2014 Thor Freedom Elite 28Z (E450) from Camping World (great experience btw). We just took a test trip to Payson, AZ and noticed the RV has a ...

campgrounds in N J

Planning on visiting my sister this summer in Morristown. Cannot find any campgrounds in the area. Does anyone know of a place to accomodate a 45' with 50 amp. Thanks in advance

ricardo by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoughts on 2014 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger

Ok, we actually had narrowed down our choices to a 2014 Forest River Sunseeker 3010DS or a Fleetwwood Tioga Ranger 31M. Both of them are the same price. However, when we really started nitpicking the details, we came to the conclusion the the Tioga s...

vdubee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying Jayco Melbourne

I am in the process of buying a new (2014) Jayco Melbourne. I was looking at smaller class C's and B+'s and found some Melbourne's at attractive prices (105K down to 70K). One dealer told me the model was discontinued by Jayco and another said they ...

converter location 2005 Bounder?

I recently purchased a 2005 Fleetwood Bounder 35E, Workhorse W22 chassis. When plugged into 120VAC the batteries are not charging. Next step is to locate the converter. Manual says it is under the refrigerator or stove, but it is not.Batteries do...

from a C to an A--eek!

we've been full-timing in our class C for a year now--having just over-wintered in Yuma. feeling the pinch towards the end of our stay here and knowing our plans include an extensive trip east this summer, thence south to texas and back to yuma by ne...

tire age

I have tires the were put on my class A in 2008 but the date on the tires is 2005. Due I start counting the tire age from the manufactured date or the install date.thanks, Hoot

Hoot887 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping Near Helen GA

I am leading a Special Military Active and Retired Club (SMART) www.smartrving.org/caravans/html caravan thru Helen GA next Sept/Oct and am considering staying at either Leisure Acres or Yonah Mountain Campgrounds. We will have 20 RVs..about 5 40-43'...

VIN # information

Is their a website on line that I can enter the VIN# on a Monaco MH and get access to information about that MH?

Roadtrek 210 popular a "C" or a "B"?

I may be splitting hairs, but is a RT 210 Popular a "C" or a "B"? The reason I ask is that even though it does retain the rear van doors of the Chevrolet Express, it has a fiberglass body and roof tapering towards the front.

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2007 Monaco 38PBT Cayman

There is a 2007 Monaco 38PBT Cayman for sale at a local credit union. Its is a repossession. NADA low retail is $102,995 high retail $124,048.It has not been loved but neither has it been abused. It currently has 30,000 miles on it.In the next four y...

millerwd by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Comments on Monaco Cayman?

We are looking for a DP motorhome, used, with the top choices being Tiffin and Newmar. Not much available near here (Puget Sound) that fits on our driveway, 38' maximum, and in our price range. We'll be checking out a 2004 Monaco Cayman, and I'm not ...

chapala by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire replacement & balance ?

I own a 2006 Monaco knight with the original Goodyear G670's on it. They have no dry rot but I want to start replacing them for piece of mind. I only plan on traveling approx. 250 miles from home this year so I was going start by replacing the steeri...

Hedgehog by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Narchez Trace

I would like to travel the Parkway in the next couple of weeks.I will be traveling in a 36ft gasser towing. Any info about camogrounds, fuel stops, do's and don'ts and don't miss.

blknomad by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes