Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New Gas Chassis Choices

Just curious and with Workhorse out of the Motor Coach chassis business, what might be available besides a Ford, for a gas puller chassis and have heard that some Coach manufactures are building their own?

1999 Freightliner chassis and Cat 330hp 7.2 ??

Hi All,I am going to look at a 1999 Airstream 35' Cutter. Cat 330 hp 7.2 with 30k miles, Freightliner chassis, single slide, Mich tires new in first of 2010. Looks in very good shape, asking price is $35k. This is low retail book.Anyone have any ex...

ETowing capacity on 2000 Tioga 23' Ford E350 V8

I am new to this forum and need some advice. I am looking at a 2000 Tioga 23" Class C with a Ford E350 V8 engine. I want to tow a 2 horse all aluminum horse trailer and am wondering if this motorhome will be large enough to do that. We will not be...

gfbishop by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping near Montreal

Want to visit friends in Montreal who are not RV savvy and need suggestions for nearby campgrounds. Motorhome with dinghy.

rylar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Michelin LTX M/S2's - good or bad?

I need to replace my 7 year old tires on my Class C 21 QB (tires only have 36,000 km - 22,000 miles) and the best value deal seems to be at Costco for the Michelin M/S2's. Only problem is that I would have to order them in and it might take a while...

tred0956 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Schwintek Slide slides out while driving

We own a 2014 Winnebago Vista 27N. All slides use the Schwintek In Wall Slide System. Our longest slide slides out while driving down the road. The electric brakes in the motors are not engaging. Has anyone had this problem? And if so, what was ...

louann by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

DIY camper: cargo or window van?

I'm actively looking for a gently used 1992 or newer, extended Ford van to do my own camper. I need to ask if there are any aspects I've missed, in considering whether to get a passenger van, or a cargo van. Most projects I've seen used cargo vans. B...

wwfloyd by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

SHORT CLASS A WITH WALKAROUND BED

FIRST TIME BUYER LOOKING FOR A SHORT CLASS A THAT HAS A WALK AROUND QUEED BED AND IF POSSIBLE A TOILET SEPERATE FROM THE SINK AND SHOWER/TUB. WE ARE AN OLDER COUPLE AND DO NOT NEED A LOT OF HIGHER END FEATURES, JUST A NICE EASY DRIVE AND LIVABILITY F...

Fleetwood Discovery windows fogging

Hi all, I'm looking at buying a 2006 Discovery. the driver's side windows are fogging. Any ideas how much it costs to fix this and where one might go to have the work done? Would a regular automotive glass shop be able to handle it?

Factory Service

I have a 2008 Monaco Dynasty motorhome. We are planning a trip to see some relatives in Bloomingdale, Illinois. This is within 200 miles of the Monaco factory in Decatur, Indiana. Since we would be so close to the Monaco Factory Service we were thin...

becker by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick Fill Fresh Water Tank

I am a first time user of a class a motorhome. I need help with a couple things in regards to my gray/black and fresh water tank. First, I have a quick fill valve where I hook my water hose up to fill my fresh water. I am not sure what to do with ...

jlmurren by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Our first real drive.....

Took or 1987 Allegro 33' out for our first real drive in it today. She ran great and now have her already to take a trip to the lake

Tempurpedic / Memory Foam or Sleep Number Bed

I am looking at RV mattress choices. We have the sleep number bed in our current coach. It is nice, but not over the top comfortable. Has anyone slept on the new style TempurPedic RV mattresses? I would like to know opinions on the differences. ...