Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Atwood hot water heater

I have a 2012 Journey we just took out of a 3 month storage period. Our hot water heater seems to be on the fritz. It's warm at best and inconsistent from faucet to faucet. The shower seems to be the hottest. Also it can go from warm to cold for a...

Jones714 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing

CAN YOU TOW A 04 KIA SPECTRUM behind an RV 4 wheels down? Manuel transmission, should the car be running so the diff. fluid pump is on?

Backup/sideview camera

I have a Voyager camera system (2010 Newmar Baystar) and works fine during the daytime hours when headlight switch is off...however when I turn the headlight switch on for night time driving or low visibility during day time the right camera view com...

NeXus Phantom 25P

I am looking at possibly purchasing a Nexus Phantom 25P with the full wall slideout. This would be my first RV, so wondering if there is anyone out there who currently has one and if so, what do they think of it. I would be bringing an inflatable kay...

kjh101 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lube pump kit for 4 down

It's time to replace my tow vehicle. The vehicle I want requires a lube pump. What are the pros and cons on using a lube pump, also what can I expect it to cost?

Yet another winterizing question

After reading all the posts I can find and my owners manual I'm still having some trouble. For the past 2 winters in my 2010 HR admiral I have just blown out the lines with air and had no problems, but I would like to pump antifreeze through the lin...

doc_bk by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Noise, thumping when windy.

2003 Winnebago Adventurer 35U. When driving at any speed over 30 miles per hour when very windy it feels like I'm driving on the highway dots, or that a tire is coming apart. I can hear it and feel it in steering wheel. DW has walked around inside ...

psekins by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Generac generator won't start

Sitting in Florida and getting ready to head into the snow and Generac genartor won't start. It cranks and that is all, I have 3/4 tank of gas. HELP

95impala by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

92 Tioga Arrow Ford E350

Amazing water damage and rot above driver's seats. Basically got into a little rot and wound up ripping out the area above the van. How far back do I remove and rebuild? It runs great and I have manpower to do whatever needs to be done, but want to ...

Replacing Windshield Wipers

I have a split front window on my motor home. The windshield wipers do not cover the entire window surface.Is it possible or even practical to try to replace the wipers? If we change the size, length, of the wiper blades will it be is necessary to ...

WINDSHIELD WIPERS NOT WORKING

We have a Winnebago Journey and the windshield wipers just quit working. We took it to Winnebago in Forest City and after about 5 hours of the mechanic trying to find the IPX master module for the wipers we told them to stop looking since we were jus...

electric jacks

should one leave electric leveling jacks up or down for storage over the winter air bags are empty40 ft motorhome

BTERK62 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Honda CRV Odometer

We are looking into buying a 2010 - 2011 Honda CRV as a toad. My question is does the odometer rack up miles when towing or just when driving the CRV? Thanks Roy

Rwake901 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T-9 squeaky steps

Realize there have been a ton of threads on squeaky steps. I'm hoping this is not a replay of one of them.I have automatic steps and they squeak like a good thing when extending and retracting. I've sprayed each of the hinges but they still squeak....