Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Any advice is welcome

I have no idea what I am doing but I know I want a Class A RV.I plan to take extended cross-country trips, just myself and my dog.My budget is max 10k and this RV seems appealing:(though i don't love the corner bedroom)https://www.facebook.com/market...

randysan by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Swinger

I am looking to buy my first RV, and this one looks interesting. (Yes this is my budget)Anyone have anything good bad or otherwise to say about this vehicle?Seems like a nice vehicle for the price....I appreciate any input as I am a literal newbie.th...

randysan by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Camp Fire survivor's - replacement motorhome purchased

we lost everything in the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA and were lucky enough to find a replacement to our motorhome that was destroyedwondering if any one has input on their experiences with their Tiffin Allegro Open Road rigs?thanks for any input

5.2 enough?

Hi all—considering replacing our Roadtrek 170 with a Pleasureway. Both are 1997 with the 318ci/5.2 liter engine. The Roadtrek has 145K miles and the Pway has 60K. The Pleasureway weights approx 3000 lbs more than the Roadtrek as it sits on the B35...

chast by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Chevrolet Honey

I am diggin' on this RV:1984 Chevrolet HoneyAnyone know anything about these??Precious little info on the internets.thanks!r

randysan by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Cab soundproofing

Has anyone soundproofed the cab on a Ford F450? What did you use to soundproof it with?Thanks Lee

leg01 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Critters chewing tubing/wiring

I have a 2016 Greyhawk and I am still having problems with some critters chewing wires propane lines. In June of 2017 I had to repair gas hose that runs underneath to my frig., and the furnace. Also upon further checking the RV dealer found that so...

CO detector beeping

The coach is in storage and not in use but I keep hearing a faint beep I removed it thinking it needed a new battery but it is hard wired. The coach is plugged in and there is nothing running that should trigger the alarm I am guessing it has gone ba...

Gundog by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Captain's Chair Covers

Would like to re-cover the captain's chairs in my 1998 National Tropi-Cal 6330. Lots of stuff available but was wondering if anyone had done so and what they used.Thanks

F4Jock by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

04 Fleetwood Revolution taillights Fuse box location??

I'm trying to locate the fuse box that is embossed with Arems on the cover. It should be for the tail lights and tow vehicle plug. I've called tech support and they said it should be in one of the rear compartments. I've looked and looked and can'...

supercub by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New member needs advice on 2003 Monaco Signature

We are new members and are preparing to purchase our first RV with the intention of being fulltimers. We are seeking advice from those of you that have had experience with older Monaco Signature coaches. We are looking at and considering purchasing a...