Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

B+ motorhomes

Just looking at getting into RVing and looks like B+ is our best option. Wondering if those owning same have info that is helpful when considering a first purchase. We expect to rent and experiment first.

Experience With Radiator Replacement

I have a 2004 Newmar on a Freightliner chassis and a Cat C7 engine. I purchased it when it was 8 years old and had 12K miles on it. After I had it about a year, I found out about extending the slobber tube. Before that, I went to Speedco to have the...

ncrowley by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Transmission temperature

I have a 1998 f53 chassis title as a 99 Winnebago with a V10 and my question is with an OBD2 ScanGauge where does it read the temperature before or after the transmission cooler if I remember correctly the transmission is a 4R 100

goff1256 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

'93 Ford E350 7.5L water pump question

I haven't posted in a while, but getting ready for a couple of trips over the next 2-3 months. I have replaced most of the cooling stuff on this vehicle, except for the water pump. It's not leaking, looks to be original - but should I replace it ju...

rgnprof by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shopping foe New Class C 30 - 33 ft

Researching New Class C Motorhome, between 30 to 33 ft. New to RVing and looking forward to travel and spending time with my growing family. Retiring soon. Any suggestions, good and bad. Thanks

Getting Bigfoot Levelers installed on Wed

....by Quadratech, the manufacturer of the Bigfoot line. Driving the 250 miles, having them installed, and camping in Michigan. Should be fun. Yes, many of you installed yourself...but they have a special right now and I could not pass up.We just ...

mleekamp by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

mattress

I apologized about all the question. but new to a class c.. was wondering about any tips on a good mattress. our mattress is cheap and odd size, thank you so much..

snow0700 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

E450 Engine Squeal Belt Area.

Hi all, on my 97 E450 V-10 engine I am hearing an intermittent chirp/ squeal in the belt area. Belt has about 5k on it, not sure if it is the belt or pulley. Has anyone had this issue. Please advise, thanks in advance.

Ford chassis service vs. Jayco service

This is something I've wondered since we picked up our new C in August. I'm going to ask the dealer but wanted other experiences too.If the Ford V10 E450 chassis needs warranty work (or non-warranty work), do you go to a Ford dealer or the RV dealer...

2003 Winnebago Ford f53 fuel pump help????

We have a 2003 winny on a f53 chassis. The fuel pump is bad and needs to be changed. A truck shop quoted me 17 hours of labor. Obviously I told them no, i'll do it my self. After crawling up under this RV The gas tank is in the rear center and it F'n...

mikmazz by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Monitor panel circuit board repair.

Hi there! I have a 1990 Fleetwood bounder, and the monitor panel board is fried. See attached picture. I’m wondering peoples opinions on whether or not I could fix this with some conductive copper foil tape.

Speltier by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes