Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

wrong motorhome

hello, we just purchased our first class c motorhome..out purchase agreement and title work saids its a 2019. but the truck, chassic, and inside the motorhome had a 2018 owners manual. so we got to looking, and even the windows, screen, door, microwa...

snow0700 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash heat and A/C in 2004 E450 not blowing

I have a 2005 Sunseeker Class C on a 2004 Ford E450 chassis, purchased used about one year ago. Initially the heat or AC would blow intermittently from the dash and/or floor vents (defrost works) but on my last trip it has stopped blowing air comple...

jillhop by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago Hood Latches

Grrrr! On our way home we heard a banging noise on the front of our 2015 Winnebago 36Y. Pulling over, found the hood flopping around. There are 2 brackets attached to the inside of the front cap that the 2 hood locks close against. The left-hand brac...

mercedes sprinter chassis

we are downsizing from a diesel pusher to a class C.We had a tiffin before current one and the Wayfarer caught our attention, but when studying it a bit the 702 lbs carrying capacity killed it for us.so we are back on the drawing board, we like the V...

GPS

I need a new gps I want one that is easy to use and won't break the bank. Need something for motorhome that knows I'm in a motorhome and not the toad.

blknomad by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning genset

During a recent trip we went through some pretty dusty construction zones. While changing the oil I noticed that there was a lot of dust/dirt on the left side where the "electronics" are can I spray that with water to get rid of some of the dirt? Are...

Coachmen Motor Home Warranty issue

We bought a 2018 Coachmen Pursuit 29ss in February, 2018. We have taken two short trips, both of which ended with our having to take it in for warranty work. The last trip, a long weekend to a campground not far away, we were almost stranded when the...

Lewii by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Mass Air Flow Sensor

Our 2001 gas Class A lost power on the turnpike 4 weeks ago. It's still at the Ford dealer troubleshooting :? They know the mass air flow sensor was the culprit but now everytime they hook up the new one the MH looses power, when they disconnect it ...

mamaw56 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do you place your inside level?

When you are setting up at your campsite or RV site where do you place your level?We have a little round level. We usually set it on one of the refrigerator shelves. Sometimes on the counter. Occasionally the readings are different.I have read wher...

Low Point Drains

This is going to sound like a silly question, but I am clearly missing something on our new coach... The low point drain(s) do not fully empty the fresh water tank?? How am I supposed to get all of the water out for winterization and freeze protec...

TWZMYJP by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

update on oil pan

I got my C7 oil pan changed out yesterday with little different oil pan from the truck supply company. It had the drain on the bottom but has the same height of the old pan. I appeared to have a longer sump than the old one. I had my oil dipstick cal...

Lubegard additive for AT to prolong life

A friend recently had a shuddering issue with his 2007 Expedition that has the same trans as my 2008 Itasca w/Ford V10.I am very suspicious of the value of any additive but my online research shows very positive reviews for this, even many AT rebuild...

spotrot by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

B+ motorhomes

Just looking at getting into RVing and looks like B+ is our best option. Wondering if those owning same have info that is helpful when considering a first purchase. We expect to rent and experiment first.