Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Buy at RV show in October, or now

This is probably covered in a previous post, but I didn't find any when I searched.We bought our last RV at the show and felt like we got a good deal. Took some effort, but it worked out.We are in the market for a new one now, no trade in, and are wo...

RRTom by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendations RV Repair electrical/inverter NC

I'm looking for recommendations for a RV repair shop/mobile unit that is knowledgeable with the electrical system and inverter for a Class A DP in the Raleigh-Durham NC area/surrounding areas or other states (Virginia, Maryland, etc.) Thanks.

2009 E-350 alignment recommendations

2010 Thor Four Winds 28'(2009 e-350) class C no slideouts. Getting aligned next week and looking for recommendations for caster,camber and toe. Steering is a little squirrely at speeds above 65, but it might be the nature of the beast. I believe fa...

Dometic RM7732 fridge

I have a Dometic RM7732 fridge. It's 20 years old with it's second cooling unit and seems to cool ok. The upper board seems to be getting flaky. When I set it to level 3, it jumps back to level 1. Level 4 jumps to level 2. Needless to say, it may nee...

tommy_g by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kohlar 5CKM21 genset not getting fuel

Genset runs fine when I draw from a gal can of gas but will not run when hooked up to the main tank. I thought the main hose might have a pin hole in it but when I use a hand pump on the line it will fill my clear plastic filter and not leak back int...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help with Fuses in a Holiday Rambler

We have a 1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer and need help . We did not get a manual with RV. I need the fuse layout and what they go to. I have one fuse box under the hood and another under the drivers side but do not know what they go to. And as alway...

JaneNLee by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Leak UPDATE - FIXED

Good morning fellow campers. I've developed a water leak somewhere in my system and am baffled. We normally carry about 1/4 tank of fresh water in our coach when traveling. Two weeks ago I noticed a large puddle of water under the coach and found tha...

Had tires rotated today

Steer tires had some cupping going on, had an alignment last week and had tires rotated from front to back left. Noticed when I got home they had inflated to 110#. Max pressure from mfg. (Michelin) Won't this cause the center to crown and wear fast...

Forest River Forester vs Thor Four Winds

Considering the Forest River Forester 2251SLE, and the Thor Four Winds 24F. Any insights to either or both would be appreciated. Please, no brand bashing unless you can give concrete examples.Thanks

RRTom by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash air on 2000 Ford F53

Having trouble keeping the dash AC operating. Have charged the R-134 after evacuating up to the 2.75 lbs required. Needed to jump the low pressure switch to keep the compressor operating to charge. The clutch will not stay on without the jump. Had a ...

Setting tire pressure drive axle and tag

Just weighed our MH. First tag for us. The rigs overall weight and axle weights are with their ratings. Easy to set the fronts. But I'm curious what the rest do for the weights on the drive axle vs tag. I'm tempted to leave the drive axle dual tires ...

et2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Atta Boy for Rev Service

We have had a horrible squeak in our entry door for a long time. Several different service centers could not fix this awful sound that only occurred at certain times when the coach was being driven. We took the coach to a Fleetwood REV Regional Servi...