Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Replacing thermostat and ECO on Atwwod 10 gallon HWH

I was able to get the old thermostat and ECO off but to get the new ones on seems like a job. Someone told me the best way was to remove the plate in front of the tank. Instructions say to twist the plastic washer under the tabs....yea uh huh! Any...

jACKS

hI aLLi HAVE A NEW TO ME Winnebago ADVENCHER 32V, BEEN ON JACKS ALL WINTER, CAN'T GET THEM UP OR DOWNANY HELPtX al

CARBONE by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping it cool?

How do you keep the inside of a large class C cool while driving long distances in hot weather? I'm thinking the cab A/C isn't going to do much for the House. Do you run the generator and roof top A/C?Just curious.

roostonu by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoughts of this dealers policy on possible purchase.

2000 Newmar Durchstart Model 3851Length : 38 Chassis : Freightliner XC Raised RailEngine : 300 HP. CAT Turbo Diesel Mileage: 100kWhat I have learned in my research, having no hands-on with the purchase of a motorhome, has led me to believe that this ...

awning spring tension

I had some of the stitching on the Care Free of Colorado patio awning come loose on my 2000 Holiday Rambler. When I removed the awning to get it repaired the tension springs got away from me and unwound. Question: how many turns should I tighten the ...

Hoot887 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Been looking for months.....Help!

Short of going on every mfg's website and looking at every floor plan, for the last 10 years or so. Help Me. If you have a class A, gas, with a washer dryer hookup and a gas/elec. refer, please let me know what brand, model year, so I can narrow my s...

Nashville TN RV Parks

Planning a trip next year to Nashville & searching for an RV park - we've checked with Two Rivers & Jelly Stone - they are already full - any other suggestions will be appreciated - or sites close to Nashville area. We have a 42 ft motorhome & plan o...

Tweeter by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange water behavior...

'02 Winnebago Journey 36'Water and plumbing tends to be a mystery to me and my RV has developed this water problem that leaves me scratching my head:Turn the kitchen faucet on 'full' and the water starts out with a slightly lower then normal flow. Af...

Jim by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking about buying Gulf Stream Conquest Motorhome

Hi! We're thinking about buying a Gulf Stream Conquest 6237 motorhome on a chevy chasis. It's about a 24 footer. Road test went well. We're planning on using it for frequent short outings of a week or less. Just wondering if anyone has had exper...

dano555 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

I have a 2005 Pace Arrow The battery light keeps FLICKERING ON/OFF .while drivingHave taken the battery to two diff. places for the load test, both said no problem therebattery post and wires have been cleanedSerpentien belt replacedAlternator checke...

A1B00902 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator Power Transfer Switch

I am considering the installation of an automatic power transfer switch with a time delay on our Navion 24G. This arrangement would bypass the 30 Amp outlet and power cord. This arrangement would eliminate the resistance of the power cord, provide an...

Downsizing

Considering downsizing from a 36 foot Sightseer to a much smaller 28 foot or so, possibly a Thor Class A. I realize we would be giving up many amenities but at 80 towing a car is difficult and we would use the smaller RV for in-town transportation if...

JackInAZ by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Grrrrrr..........

April 29, 2018We got our current rig in March of 2016. In the SECOND HOUR of the FIRST trip, a truck going the other way threw up a rock and we drove into it, cracking the windshield from top to bottom..We put up with the cracked windshield for TWO...