Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Delamination and water damage repair with epoxy

Finished up some pretty serious delamination repair. I went with Composet SLV and it worked excellent. I think it is much better than West, which didn't seem to last of a previous repair. Plus the Composet people did a good job in walking us through ...

RVguy77 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie researching Class A.

I am returning to researching purchase of an RV for travel and some extended stay, now that gas prices have lowered and we retired. I like getting off the expressways and traveling the two lane. Was thinking a shorter unit, 33' to 35' would handl...

Looking for best hitch mount golf cart carrier

Hi all. Looking to take my motorhome down to Florida this summer (1400 miles each way) and have a trailer for the golf cart but have had issues with tires last time that I have nightmares about dealing with again. I am looking for anyone who uses a c...

pweekly by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco Class A Precept 29V,Opinions?

Took one out for a drive, first time we have been in and driven a Class A. Really liked it. We liked the looks and handling on the road. Does anyone know about the "JRide" that comes with it? It was quiet for a gasser, and with just the two of us, th...

Jim102 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double hitch receiver for bike rack and 4 down towing

Ok. This isn’t for me, but for my buddy. He bought a new class A last year. He has been using his bike rack in the receiver, and now wants to tow his focus (this isn’t a problem). I found a double receiver for this very thing. Are there different dro...

Sofa Sleeper

Looking to find a one that is similar to REST EASY which were sold in Winnebago Ultimate Advantages and Freedoms. NO Jack knife. NO Pulkl out frame. Any ideas??ALSO, LOOKING for salvage RV's for Winnebagos

werni9 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"06 Great West Legend Sprinter electrical reset

Does anyone know where the electrical system reset is for a Great West Legend? Our old Pleasureway had a reset button right on the power panel. Our "new" Great West must have one somewhere? We're getting it de-winterized and ready for a trip nex...

Atwood heater problem (Problem solved)

My Atwood hot water heater needs a new element so we can have hot water when we are plugged into shore power. Problem is, the place to change out the element is inside under the fridge and can only be almost accessed by pulling out some drawers. So...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing a Camco Easy Slip clamp

I need to remove the fitting from the end of my sewer hose. It has a Camco Easy Slip clamp. Other than cutting the hose and man handling the clamp off, is there a trick to removing the clamp without damaging the hose?

gb76087 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bigfoot Jacks

If you have these Bigfoot Jacks on your class C, what is the ground clearance on the jacks ? Especially interested in Chevy installations.

Purchasing rv without seeing in person

I have been looking on line for a class a and found one we liked in fla.The salesman of course seems real nice and says it will all be gone through and anything broken fixed.I received the contract today and there is odd wording about they cant be he...

jarata1 by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a dual hitch: cargo and spare tire carrier?

Looking for a dual purpose rear hitch for our Class C that would allow us to carry (stack) our spare tire above and also allow us to carry our cargo carrier below the spare tire. Rear hitch is the 2"x2" size. Suggestions welcome and thank to all.Jim ...

jimx200 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes