Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winnebago Fuse(diesel or gas)

Any owners out there? Can you tell me what kind of fridge they have? I hear it is a compressor type. How do you like your unit? I'm looking for a small touring coach just for sight seeing and short stays. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank...

Road_Dog by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

High Pointe Microwave/Convection

I have a 2014 Winnebago with a High Pointe microwave/convection oven. We've started having issues with the timer on it. If I put an item in microwave for 2 minutes, it will count down very slow, like taking 30 seconds to count down 10 seconds. Somet...

kemer by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

chevy p-30 brakes

Had to replace my front rotors and pads and master cylinder. Bled all wheels and all working fine. Then they started dropping again to the floor. I noticed last trip after a hard climb through the nevada mountains at the top of the pass that the rear...

lonfu by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel Filters change ISC Cummins

My 2005 Cummins ISC has 2 fuel filters. One has the water sensor and drain which Cummins manual says is the suction filter and the other is the pressure filter. I changed both filters but according toCummins I only pre filled the suction filter. The ...

Workhorse 8.1L Low Oil Pressure

When I am going up a hill, I am getting a Low Oil Pressure warning. I would appreciate any ideas on why this is happening and thanks.

kcgaz by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic defrost failure code

My refrig is showing an error code of 12. Dometic NDA 1402 refrigerator. This means the refrigerator defrost element is bad. I removed the element and checked the resistance. I got 380 K ohms which is way more than specs. I'm ordering a new element a...

timjet by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi Tech Safety Gear

Hi, Has anyone added smart safety gear to their Class A? Things like Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane assist warning, collision warning, etc. If so, I would appreciate hearing about the type, did you do the install yourself. and how does it work. ThanksDa...

cruz-in by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

2008 slide out mechanism - will it be a problem?

Worried about buying a 2008 class C with a slide-out. It's a Winnebago Access 29'. I know only a few manufacturers provided slide-out mechanisms. Was 2008 problematic for the slide-out mech used by Winnebago? Cost to repair these things if they fa...

Class C MPG

I would like to trade my trailer for used 24-26 feet Class C Motorhome with 1 slideout. What is MPG average on 24-26 Class C motorhomes? Thank You.

GPS for steep grades

Are there any units or phone apps that will warn us when we are approaching a steep grade? Would love to hear something like, “7% grade 5 miles ahead”. We will be traveling from Maryland to Oakland and back again this April and May. The plan is to...

Flooring installer near St Louis

Looking for flooring installers in the St Louis area that have experience with slide outs and gas engine dog house covers. Want to replace old vinyl and carpet floors with mostly vinyl and a little carpet in bed room.

F450 Drivers Seat

I thought that this would have been posted before but could not see a link, how is the drivers seat comfort for long drives in the F450 chassis? I used to be able to drive for hours on end but last year I had a fracture in my spine and now I get unc...