Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hwh landing gear

Winnebago tour we are camping and tried to raise our jacks and they would not come up. I did the job manually. So now my panel seems to have no power on the Jack side, slides work fine. Winnebago could only point me to the fuse box. The only light th...

Exterior LED lighting

Planning to do some exterior lighting enhancements. I'm not interested in creating a maintenance project so my search for high quality auto-application harsh environment LED lighting came up with Boogeylights.com. They claim to offer products that m...

Itasca. Shore power.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. My wife and I have had our 2000 Itasca Suncruiser for 8 months or so now and have officially almost figured out everything there is to know about it! Ha, how's that for confidence?! There is one thing that...

Hurricane Matthew

I'm in Northeast Florida and it looks like we are going to get a good slap from Matthew. My RV is under a shelter with house walls on each side for preotection but I was thinking I will put the jacks down for added stability. I'm thinking drop the ...

Goombay by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cutting a vent fan hole in a Winnebago Chalet roof

Not sure why this 24ft model didnt come with a roof vent in the main cabin area, but going to add a roof vent fan.There is A/C down the center line of the roof so want to avoid that ducting obviously, but not sure if the roof has metal spars running ...

NoMoApt by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiberglass reinforced gel coat?

Getting ready to strip the 3M mask off the front of my 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor and was wondering about the materials used to construct the front end. It looks like fiberglass reinforced gel coat but does anyone know for sure?

Solo jouce kit

Anyone add the solo jouce kit to their F-53 suspension and if so did you do ityourslf and did it make a difference? Thanks

vandave by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing Ideal Rest mattress

My motorhome is a 2012 Itasca Suncruiser 37F. I currently have a king size bed with the Ideal Rest digital comfort control mattress. I would like to replace it with a regular mattress. The problem is the last 1/4 of the bed has to incline in order...

50 amp female to 30 amp male shore power cord question

I've had lots of TT with 30 amp shore power cords, so I naturally have a 30 amp RV box on the side of my pole barn. Now I'm brand new to a Class A and it's 50 amp cord. I just ordered a dog bone adapter to convert the 50 to a 30, but what I'm wonderi...

How to keep steps extended

Trying to have the steps on our 2008 Bounder 35E remain extended during our stay. There is a switch near the exit steps and have tried switch in ON position after door opens. However, when door is closed the steps retract. Also, tried when opening do...

Wind Noise

We're new class A owners. (34' Winnebago Sightseer, gas)DW is concerned by the amount of wind noise (from windshield) at highway speeds. we didn't experience this on our class C.Normal? Or, what's your experience?Thanks.

cracked exhaust manifold

we discovered today that we have a cracked exhaust manifold on our cummins 8.3 ISC. local diesel repair shop says this is pretty common in motor homes. anyone concur ? looks to be about $1000. in parts to replace. (estimate from Cummins northwest)we ...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes