cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bounder with Bunks

howdy35
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is anyone running a Bounder or other unit with bunks and a bath and a half? My kids are wondering about such a unit. Thanks for the info.
1999 National Tradewinds 7370
2014 Honda CR-V--Toad
Fulltime
7 REPLIES 7

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
YES, we enjoy our bounder w/bunks very much. It's a big relief over the Toyota Class C we also have for in state trips. Lot's of elbow and sleep room.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
As DE Bishop said El Monte Has used ones but they are Fleetwood Fiesta

Like THIS or a Four Winds
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

cjd10
Explorer
Explorer
The Georgetown 351 series has bunks.
Clyde and Elaine
2014 Georgetown 351DS by Forest River
2 Boston Terriers 1 French Bulldog
Rest in Peace Toby

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Your right about the Bounder, El Monte RV has some used ones for sale. Looked at a couple but too big for us and I would just have to use the bunk area for a closet for the DW.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

alkillion
Explorer
Explorer
Might refer to another current thread 'Diesel Pusher with Bunks'. Good discussion there.
May the Forza be with us!
2014 Winnebago Forza 34T
340 hp Cummins
Allison 6 speed
2006 Jeep Wrangler toad

hurricane0226
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy,

We have the Itasca 35B, it has the bunkbeds, with the flip down dvd players in each one with wireless headphones for the grandkids, which they enjoy very much, it is their private space once they close the curtains. The bath and a half really is great, so they do not have to go to main bedroom for the bathroom, and the main bedroom has a door for privacy from the bunkbeds, and the front of the coach. Look at the Itasca website, and look at the Sunstar 35b, or even the Winnebago sunvista 35b, same floor plan I believe.
FCC(SW) USN Retired
Florida.

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at a SuperNova RV built on the international Diesel chassis, and it had a full wall slide on the drivers side, with bunks in it. It also had a rear bath with shower, and a mid bath with just a toilet and sink.

Is that what you are looking for?

If I had ordered one, I would have skipped the bunk beds, and got the optional extra storage cabinets. I think that you might find that is more common than the layout with the bunk beds. However it should be something that is easy to change, should you only find a model with wall slide and cabinets.

In addition to the cabover bunk, it had a couch that converts to a bed, and dinette in the drivers side full wall slideout that converts to a larger bed.

Here are some pictures in this link. https://www.google.com/search?q=supernova+rv+6400&tbm=isch&imgil=xD35lLjNJv-imM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%...

Fred.

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com