cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

class A with king size bed

harr3698
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know the smallest Class A you can buy with a king size bed? We really enjoy our 27ft Sunova but we are both tall and the bed is a little small.
5 REPLIES 5

GGoodsell
Explorer
Explorer
My 2009 Bounder 32V (actual 33' length) has a King bed (72x80"). The current 2013 Bounder 33 (actual 34') has a King bed option (72x75").

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the ACE 27.1. It comes with a King size bed and is 28' in length. Made by Thor.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
The king mattress in may RV's is shorter than a standard King. It's usually 75" length vs 80" length. Some people have the bed in a slide out and add a body pillow to the head and pull the mattress at the foot to make it longer. Just remember to put it back before you put in the slide. I have also seen some mattresses that are electric and go into a sitting position. Didn't check to see length when full extended. I think Winnebago offers that option in some models.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

2ndhom
Explorer
Explorer
harr3698 wrote:
Does anyone know the smallest Class A you can buy with a king size bed? We really enjoy our 27ft Sunova but we are both tall and the bed is a little small.

Space available = size of bed that fits.

Heisenberg
Explorer
Explorer
My Winnebago Sightseer 33C has the King Option. In spite of the name it is 34'
2013 Winnebago Sightseer
2017 Colorado