Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

winnebago and flush mounted lights

Question. We have a 21012 Winnebago Aspect and one of the lights has burned out over the dinette. I know they twist the lens off but I have one that I cannot get to move. Has anyone else had this issue and what did you use.These are the ceiling fl...

Accident consequences

Recently there have been a couple of topics concerning how fast you drive your rig or how you handle a blowout, etc. Last year there was an accident in Nashville where the driver of the Class A killed a Nashville police officer. It was discussed on t...

How fast do you drive your rig?

I as just driving on I495 North on Mass and I was passed by a Monaco Monarch doing around 80 MPH. It was swaying from side to side as if there was a wind issue but there was no wind. Also he was towing a trailer and that was swaying quite a bit. I...

Looking for modern antifreeze recommendations

I’m looking for recommendations regarding modern long-life antifreeze. Now that I’ve installed my new 460 engine, had the radiator professionally serviced and am installing a brand new heater core, since I have yet to add coolant it seems as if it mi...

Question About Slight Water Damage Above Cab

My boyfriend and I are COMPLETE newbies to world of RVing. We've owned our rig for five days now and while we've already learned a lot we have a ways to go.While cleaning it today we noticed a possible leak and some mild water damage in the bunk abo...

Good Sam or Coach-Net for MH + Boat Trailer & Family

UPDATE:Decision made. Stayed with Coach-Net.Explanation on pg. 3 here.Well I spent a fair amount of time in the search realm and am still finding myself in need.I've been with Coach-Net for a few years now. I had to call once and was happy with the...

KendallP by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Caps

Howdy,Q: Has anyone had the experience of having to replace their gas cap every 2 yrs. to pass their smog inspection (CA)? It's happened to me the last three occasions. It's not a great amount of money, but I just can't help feeling nickel & dimed. I...

Doc_Rey by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Water heater for a Winnebago Vista 27N

After five weeks of driving cross country we've learned that the water in the water heater stays hot long after the heater has been turned off. After driving 8+ hours we pull into a campground and the hot water from the tap can be too hot to touch.1....

Tracus by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Conditioner Cover

My '87 Falcon's air conditioner cover is cracking apart. It's a Coleman 6727 series Rotary Mini Mach air conditioner. There are a ton of places online - any recommendations on where I can get the best deal? Is it difficult to replace?Thanks,Lucy

MaxxAir Louvered Window Vents

MaxxAir discontinued their 00-455000 louvered window vents... they were an add on that allowed you to have your sliding windows open about 5-6" without rain coming in... a great item.... I am searching for at least 2 sets, only to discover they are d...

Pass42 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for battery isolation

Hi all,I've owned a 2007 Class C Fleetwood Jamboree for about 3 years now and am having issues with keeping the batteries charged properly and not draining. There is no current set up to disconnect the house batteries should from the chassis battery....

davron94 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

step van breadtruck conversion

I would like to know if anyone has converted a stepvan into an RV. if so what are the limitation and what are the advantages. can they be had at a reasonable price? Thanks so much for any replies

Space is everything in a B

Just wanted to share this tip:We carry a broom in our B (a SportsMobile) and I had shortened the handle for use when the top is down and storage. Have had several occasions when we could have used the broom outside, but the short handle made it was a...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Pleasure-Way Lexor TS delivery time?

Anyone know off hand what current wait time is to get a 2015 Pleasure-Way Lexor TS Promaster from the factory? We're seriously interested in this model and going to look at the only one on a dealer's lot in all of Florida tomorrow morning. Being that...

beast_3 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes