cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class B Campsite Photos - Let's See Them!

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I am doing a copycat from the Class C forum. I thought it would be nice to see some "Killer B" camp sites.

Here is one from July 1. It was at a friends house in the country who was nice enough to invite people over for the holiday weekend.

I had to depart Saturday July 2 for a family get together but returned Sunday evening for a fireworks display. I lost my spot. 🙂
A great time was had by all as we saw fireworks in neighboring towns.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
215 REPLIES 215

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
jjson775 wrote:
Our campsite at beautiful Hueco Tanks State Park, TX. Would you believe a paved sidewalk to the picnic table under the trees?

Looks like you had a lot of room. Very nice.

jjson775
Explorer
Explorer
Our campsite at beautiful Hueco Tanks State Park, TX. Would you believe a paved sidewalk to the picnic table under the trees?

JasonBilly
Explorer
Explorer
All pics are nice. These pics also reminds of my camping.

stan909
Explorer
Explorer
Coon Creek yellow tag site.Free Camp spot just up road from Hartbar campground down easy dirt road in San Bernardino National Forest(San Gorgonio district).20 miles South East of Big Bear Lake Ca off highway 38( also a good road) at 6,500 ft level.There is a 8,700 ft pass at Onyx summit on way to Big Bear.Lots of horse riding activity.Very few bugs.Haul in.Haul out.No fires allowed right now.No water but spigots at Hartbar and $10 dump at Barton Flats.All campgrounds in area are nice but expensive starting at $23. ">Coon creek yellow tag site

Shearwater
Explorer
Explorer
MickD - I like your photos but I think that the moderators will downsize them to 640 pixels wide. That would be too bad.
Advanced RV Sprinter

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from a trip to Colorado and have a few pics to share. We first met some friends in Ouray and while this is not a campsite photo it is close.

We then went to Bristol Head Campground between Lake City and Creed, CO.

This was only 1/4 mile hike to Clear Creek Falls. I don't know why they call it clear creek because the water is green, possibly time of year.

We then went to Browns lake.

While at the Bristol Head campground I saw the best Vault toilet I have ever seen. It was clean and even had a rug and hand sanitizer and air freshener and waste basket.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
We went to a birthday bash at a friends house in the country August 2. We knew we would have a few to drink so we stayed over night in the B.

kendall69
Explorer
Explorer
Nice
Owned (1) Class A (2) class C (1) truck camper looking at a Class (B)
New proud Owner of a 2014 Phoenix Cruiser 2400

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
garmp1 wrote:
Did I post the wrong link? Blue Bluff COE park.

My error (again)
Nice site - Nice B !

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did I post the wrong link? Blue Bluff COE park.

My error (again)
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer

hobbssb
Explorer
Explorer

Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, near Glenn Ellen, CA. This is a great place to stay if you'd like to visit Jack London State Park which is less than 30 minutes away. Sugarloaf doesn't have hookups but does have showers.

hobbssb
Explorer
Explorer

Oak County Park near Simi Valley, CA. It has partial hookups and a dump station. No showers.
The park is located minutes away from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Air force One. The train tracks are also located minutes away! But the trains stop running around 8 PM.

cbigham
Explorer III
Explorer III
CA dez

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
We just spent 3 days at Bartlett lake last week and had to leave early because of rain. I don't want to be off road when the run off hits.
It was nice while we were there mid 70s to low 50s temp.