cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam roadside assistance

luggnutts
Explorer
Explorer
I would really appericiate some opinions on the good sam roadside assistance program. many thanks in advance.
23 REPLIES 23

Eyegor
Explorer
Explorer
My experience has always been good with approx. 4-6 uses over the past few years.
87 Mallard Sprinter 24' Class C Ford E350 w/460 gas "The Runny Duck"
Shiny side up, Rubber side down.

iamcanuck45
Explorer
Explorer
I have GS and would not dream of leaving home without it. I have used them a few times, and the service has always been great.
Thank you GS.:B
'92 Newmar Kountry Aire, 37'.
Andrรฉ and Elizabeth.
First mate: MacDuff (Welsh terrier)
Asst' first mate: Allie (wire-haired fox terrier) rescued

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to consider and do a search on here for coachnet. I have heard directly from tow drivers who they prefer and it's not GS.
2013 ACE 29.2

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
luggnutts wrote:
I would really appericiate some opinions on the good sam roadside assistance program. many thanks in advance.

we've had it since we started this RV thing back in 1986 and have used them 6-7 times. with one exception the response has been (relatively) quick and the service guy had the right tools or equipment with them. the one exception...the service guy called to confirm the problem before responding and then told me he did not have the proper equipment. he notified GS who dispatched a different service guy. we're happy with them and will renew in july.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
I had their sister roadside assistance program, Camping World's Roadcare, my first year. Very same call center and people. After a couple failures on their part, I quickly did some research and switched to Coach Net, and never looked back. Been happy ever sense. My Cummins swallowed a valve about three weeks ago and they had no problems responding to Valentine Tx (find that on the map!) and towing me the 137 miles to El Paso, Tx, to the Cummins shop.
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
I have it also, never had a problem so far. Always have been on time. JMO
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH

Pogoil
Explorer
Explorer
Saved me $1600 on a tow 2 years ago.

Pogoil.

Phil___Stephie
Explorer
Explorer
You will see good and bad experiences posted on here. To date, all mine have been positive, had it for many years.

Phil & Stephanie Grey

"Partners In Life"
2016 Allegro 36LA
2007 Chevy HHR
Yorkies; Paisley Marie & Opie Taylor

Don_Shar
Explorer
Explorer
I will not leave home without it. I have GS roadside for 10 years and been very happy. We had a blow out and GS got us a new tire put on along side the highway. 2 years ago I had 4 tows in about 2 weeks and GS never balked.
Don / Sharon Smith
8th year fulltiming
1 high school sweetheart bride of 52 yrs. Sharon
1 long haired mini dauchound...Jake
1997 Beaver Patriot DP
2004 Jeep Rubicon
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/smithster_photos/