cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy.. but then not happy.. with service

KampingKris
Explorer
Explorer
New-to-us rig from La Mesa. When we bought, they offered 30 day warranty - now it's 15 days. But no matter, they fixed all of our issues without charge including an audio/dvd cable that was a real PIA requiring a week since it required threading it through a wall and the floor.
It took them about a month to get everything fixed.
My issue is that one of the workers (or more) decided they needed to use the bathroom. Now, I probably wouldn't have known.. except, they didn't turn on the water pump and flush.
At first, I thought it was the tank as the bathroom area seemed to smell like pee, but nope... the problem was easy to spot after lifting the lid..
Geez. So I'm the one "pissed" so to speak.
They ruined a decent service experience.
KampingKris & FiremanSteve
Jada - American Eskie princess
2008 Tiffin Allergro Bus
2010 Polaris 850XP
2010 Polaris RZR
4 REPLIES 4

racerguy
Explorer
Explorer
There's always a bad apple somewhere. Unfortunately lack of respect for other peoples property is very common.

As stated, tell the dealer, preferably the owner if possible. Unless it was his (her) kid, he (she) will not be very happy.

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
KampingKris wrote:
New-to-us rig from La Mesa. When we bought, they offered 30 day warranty - now it's 15 days. But no matter, they fixed all of our issues without charge including an audio/dvd cable that was a real PIA requiring a week since it required threading it through a wall and the floor.
It took them about a month to get everything fixed.
My issue is that one of the workers (or more) decided they needed to use the bathroom. Now, I probably wouldn't have known.. except, they didn't turn on the water pump and flush.
At first, I thought it was the tank as the bathroom area seemed to smell like pee, but nope... the problem was easy to spot after lifting the lid..
Geez. So I'm the one "pissed" so to speak.
They ruined a decent service experience.
Sounds like Poulsbo RV in Kent, did the same thing to me and denied it! We had the coach all cleaned up ready to go on vacation.

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
Yuck...luckily your 1 experience wasn't twice as bad!
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tell the dealer. Explain to him you will be reluctant to return for service because of this gross experience. If the dealer does not know then he cannot correct the problems with his staff
Traveling with my best friend my wife!