cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Jayco Seneca 37TS

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
We've been looking at the 2014 Seneca 37TS. I was curious how you Seneca owners like your unit? It's a fairly large investment so would love to hear your feedback. Secondly, MSRP is around $185K loaded the way we want it. I've always had 5th wheels and typically was able to get 20% to 25% of MSRP. Is this the same with motorhomes? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
6 REPLIES 6

Sooboy
Explorer
Explorer
I suggest you start negotiating at $150K. Should be able to get it for under $160K.
2012 Jayco Embark TB390
Blue Ox Aventa LX Tow Bar
2009 Honda CRV (mini toad)
2014 Ford F-150 4x4 (monster toad)
FMCA #F413428

carlada
Explorer
Explorer
We own a 2008 35GS and love the Seneca. Good power up the mountains and highways here in Oregon. The coach is very well built and the quality is up there. Of course, the newer models will be substantially different, but I would assume that they only got better.
Carl

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone. This info helps.

Pigkisser
Explorer III
Explorer III
I got two quotes from dealers in the upper 160K range.
2007 Jayco Seneca 33SS
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door 4X4 toad
Ready Brute/Ready Brake tow bar/brake combination
Yeti Ice Chest

Don_McL
Explorer
Explorer
get a quote from rv direct and use it in your negotiations with other dealers.

don

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
We are about to pull the trigger on a 2014 Jayco 27TS...we've been driving it for over a year, courtesy of a friend at Jayco dealer.

I did a national search on RV Trader and found new ones for as low as $174,000.00 all the way up to the full $230,000.00 MSRP! Do an internet search and drill for a deal! There is aparently a LOT of wiggle room at the dealers.

Be aware that some of these are advertised as new...and have up to the full MSRP listed as the sale price! Negotiate like a madman to get the best deal!

The one we are buying has "just" 1891 miles on it, we added 3000 more already. Highly recommend one..fantastic RV! Some of the brand new ones in dealer inventory have as much as 3700 miles on them!
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W